Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Batman - Dark Knight

This is a discussion on Batman - Dark Knight within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Good movie, heath ledger's performance was awesome and ummmmm... loved the pencil trick the joker did :lol:...
Page: 4

eduarvera23

Good movie, heath ledger's performance was awesome and ummmmm... loved the pencil trick the joker did :lol:

Good movie, but i think they've milked heath ledgers death in all their advertising, he's been far glorified far more than batman himself.[/b]

See, I disagree. Originally, I thought the same, however, after seeing the movie, Heath Ledger's performance was simply fantastic. He played the Joker EXACTLY like he was meant to be played in my opinion, exactly like he was on the old animated series. In my opinion, he deserved all the hype that was attributed to his role in the movie.

Honestly, I dunno how they're gonna pull of a third Batman without him. Good luck to them.

J

Batman's voice annoyed the shit out of me...

Ainelover

the dark knight was like 5 times better then batman begins from 2005 and that movie was pretty good imo, heath ledger have been awesome in a few movies, shame what happend, this acting was top notch, man that was sick

Imhotep

Batman's voice annoyed the shit out of me...[/b]

Same, sounded like a fucking retard, I wanted to punch him h34r:

khalil.malla

This is by far the best Batman movie made, Heath Ledger played Joker excellent. Good twists, great acting and the best movie i've seen.

DarkSynth

it is insane heath ledger pwns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeh boom boom

this movie is seriously one of the best i have ever seen. Never have i seen such a well played criminal (joker). Joker had so many smart and twisted methods it just suprised me how they came up with the badass plot/ crime scenarios.. the magic pencil trick was my favorite haha

hmmmm i just recognized that high tower they used during the filming, was the IFC tower right around the corner where my aunt lives its pretty cool looking @ it while ur on the ferry from tsim sha tsui to wan chai

finaly seen batman and its a great movie

9/10

Loved it, even though in the end the movie started to make me a bit tired and just waiting for it to end...

Btw, its ranked nr.1 on IMDB's top 250... http://www.imdb.com/chart/top?tt0468569 beating Shawshank and Godfather ;o

Seekor

Batman's voice annoyed the shit out of me...[/b]
    Definitely agreed, but had he not changed his voice it would have been obvious that mayor would have known that he was batman. And I also don't think that the movie could have been any better unless batman was played by a different actor. Also to the point of health ledgers death It is possible that he was messed up himself or that was extremely good acting. I don't know just a thought to ponder over but indeed it was a great movie and will definitely see it again.

wawh

altho i really love batman

i didnt liked the movie so much

it was kinda.... well, it looked like it was never going to end, 1.5h fine.. but ffs after that i just got sick of watching it
    and i was missing one thing in this movie: batman himself, just not enough of him in it

it's a must see for me. im not the real batman fan but how joker looks and acts is just amazing. also i saw yesterday making of and the truck scene is absolutely not computer generated

lutekkkk

yea ... joker was great! one of the best acting I've seen last time ... really mad person

but imo whole movie was tooooo damn long ... there was not enough action for such type movie .. there was too much moralizing ... as wawh said 1.5h would be better

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast