Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

borat zzzz

This is a discussion on borat zzzz within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Humor u speak off is humor in Monthy Python's shows or in SouthPark. In Borat there are some ridicule of ...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Humor u speak off is humor in Monthy Python's shows or in SouthPark.
    In Borat there are some ridicule of American culture (like scene at rodeo. It is good, more sad then funny but good), rest of film is not "generalizing" any existing culture. Its just a dude going around making fool of him self.
    You said "the running of the jew" is funny.. well not to me.. dunno maybe i'm just too much crazy or stupid to get the point of that scene. This is not attack on you or your statement, i'm just saying it doesn't apply to Borat.
    Scenes in "Kazakhstan" were shot in a gypsy village in Romania. Music in Borat is from Balkans (Macedonia, Serbia, etc..). Those are some facts. And fiction, a guy doesn't know what toilet is... not funny.[/b]
    Oh, so you, ridiculing American culture is "okay", but ridiculing others isn't? Wow, hypocritical ftl.

Comic relief (english TV charity event to raise money for africa) made me laugh borat offered £300 to charity only if he got 15 of the chocolate boys comic relief was advertising (poor african aids etc victims)

dont see it if your jeweish or from kazakstan

Guardianse

thats the best humor what i ever sawd Borat so funnty hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sk4zI

dont see it if your or from kazakstan[/b]
    i am jeweish and i liked the movie ...
    i dont care if he curse in hebrow its funny
    and borat is jeweish ..

GodOfOrcle

Omg this movie is fukin funny man go go watch , i watched it like so many times all ready :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12