Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Burn after reading

This is a discussion on Burn after reading within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i just got home from seeing it, im still trying to understand wtf i just watched... i dont even know ...
Page: 1

i just got home from seeing it, im still trying to understand wtf i just watched...

i dont even know how to describe the plot of the story...
    [spoiler]everyones cheating on everyone
    brad pit plays this funny character, he breaks into this guys house, then the guy comes home. He hides in the closet, and ends up getting shot in the head (its very bloody and graphic, this is where i almost just got up and left the theater because the movie was so weird)[/spoiler]

there are NO hot girls in this, only pure boner killers
    i would recommend just going to see my best friends girl

i saw my best friends girl, was really good, but kate hudson is getting uglier by the minute, so if she makes another movie i dont think i could handle watching it.

FisherySociety

i saw my best friends girl, was really good, but kate hudson is getting uglier by the minute, so if she makes another movie i dont think i could handle watching it.[/b]
    Don't worry she wouldn't screw you anyways... So you have nothing to worry about.

Also back on topic, honestly the movie looked beyond stupid from the previews. Any movie with brad pit in it generally is going to suck and is usually a girls movie.

it was alright

if nething i think it was a let down with a cast like that shoulda been an epic movie

lol

jimfujitsu

Any movie with brad pit in it generally is going to suck and is usually a girls movie.[/b]
    Yes so true , movies like The Assassination of Jesse James , Babel , Snatch , Fight Club , Seven years in Tibet ,Twelve monkeys , Seven , Interview with vampire etc. I suggest you cut off on Dragon Ball Z and wait for your first pubes and actually start watching movies before you make criticism.

Yes so true , movies like The Assassination of Jesse James , Babel , Snatch , Fight Club , Seven years in Tibet ,Twelve monkeys , Seven , Interview with vampire etc. I suggest you cut off on Dragon Ball Z and wait for your first pubes and actually start watching movies before you make criticism.[/b]
    lol as i was reading off the movies u were listing i was hoping to god u were being sarcastic

oceans trilogy wasn't bad and seriously him and angelina in mr and mrs smith was hot as shit

Banned

That was without a doubt one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen in my life.

Stronger

That was without a doubt one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen in my life.[/b]
    agreed. what a waste of time it was.. not recommended

Banned for scamming.

super lame ending , and so fcking weird , i thought it was a comedy ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpmvm10qzeU => Dildo part :lol:

Some parts were funny as hell but a wierd movie for sure^^

[spoiler]When brad pit hid in the closet and that dude shot him in the head at first i was like wtf for like 20 sec and then i was laughing like hell was so retarded but funny imo^^ and when that other dude as like WTF WTF WTF allt he time was also funny:P[/spoiler]

the most retarded movie i have seen in maybe a little positive way it didnt suck but was no really good movie either=)

Worst movie ever. There was almost no funny parts in it. And it had a weird ass plot.

I do have to admit the Brad Pitt part in the closet was extremely funny though.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Weird fucking movie... for some reason the gym lady pissed me off with her retarded plans and acting...
    I gotta give up for Brad Pitt though, funny acting.

What I don't get is how it has 7.4 as a rating on IMDB rofl.

burn after reading was cool as hell, the movie was basicly started out of nowhere and ended nowhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast