Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

District 9

This is a discussion on District 9 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; 1 of the better movies that came out in 2009...
Page: 4

batman23

1 of the better movies that came out in 2009

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i think anyone who says it is "nothing special" deserves a slap to his stupid mouth. i mean the plot is more original than most other movies -.- and the fact that the aliens didn't descend on united states, thats a start! (i mean c'mon most of the movies have to happen in the US its like as though nothing else exists outside the states)

i think its really an interesting movie.. except for the part about why the aliens didn't kill people with their weapons. i guess they're not really hostile aliens. (i mean given the fact that the humans seem more like the antagonist in this film)

Realsies

was a great movie, I love the style it was shot in. It is a lot better then what the trailers made it out to be.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It was a great movie IMO. Once again it's the Americans trying to take control of the situation even though it's not even on their soil.
    I can't wait for the 2nd part, that is if it is coming out.

iTunes

great movie, hopefully there will be a sequel

just got done watching it again had to go and buy it to add to my movie collection got smart though and watched alot of movies and then decided on whether or not to buy seen it a hella lot of times might be district 10 next ><

Zuttlan

Lightbulb

district 9 was a really good movie...more like a doc. at first but then goes to typical movie viewpoint

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234