Futurama Movies

This is a discussion on Futurama Movies within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Any one else but me seen 'em? I thought bender's big score was priceless, so many moments from past episodes ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Any one else but me seen 'em? I thought bender's big score was priceless, so many moments from past episodes tied into this movie, made it so fucking funny. The Beast With A Billion backs wasn't nearly as funny, but still stayed true to Futurama's roots if you ask me.

Banned Senior Member

I have em both, they were both good and had moments in each of them. We loved how bender just got up and gave Satan his child without hesitation and kicked him into the fire

Wink

I loved bender in Bender's Big Score!!! Beast With A Billion Backs kinda sucked..

I have em both, they were both good and had moments in each of them. We loved how bender just got up and gave Satan his child without hesitation and kicked him into the fire [/b]
    Nibbler in the beginning...."Our Kitten-Class Attack Ships were no match for their mighty chairs...the universe is doomed, doomed - "can I pull my pants back up now?" DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!"

Glader

KRRRRRAKKEN!

<3 bender :P

Im watching them again, cuz I can&#39;t sleep. It never gets old to me :wub: