Oldboy

This is a discussion on Oldboy within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Now here's an interesting and unique revenge movie if you're sick of predictable shitty revenge movies. It's in Korean, but ...
Page: 1

Now here's an interesting and unique revenge movie if you're sick of predictable shitty revenge movies. It's in Korean, but a good movie is a good movie regardless, pop on some subtitles and enjoy.

Cheers.

TunaFishyMe

yay i hate predictable shitty hollywood shit. Thats why Ill never give them my 12 bucks! NEVER!!!!!
    ill check this out.

Seriously, do it. Rarely does a film explore such human depths in a revenge movie.

omfg i saw tat movie n not much ppl have seen it either. i think old boy is japenese man. tat brother is fuking crazy to keep like a wa 20 year grudge? then kill himself after he scared him for life. wat i found wierd was tat he kicked all those guys asses from watching tv n how he met tat girl n tat resturaunt. this is a good movie but after the movie it makes u think like (wtf tats some crazy shit) n your mind. i watched it on sunday night n kept thinking about the whole day at school.

It'd be nice if you kept spoilers out, I'd appreciate it. Although I doubt anyone will catch a word of that. Pretty sure it's Korean though..

TunaFishyMe

tbh foreign films have always caught my eye more than hollywood shit. I can always predict the endings or plots to 70% of hollywood movies thats why i dont bother watching movies in the theatres.

i watched that movie, and true the ending was not predictable, even tho the story kinda sick ( u know what i mean ) but the movie was great and the acting was great too.
    it's a Korean movie based on Japanese Manga called Oldboy.
    also there is a great Asian movie called The Eye, it's a Korean or Thai's movie very good movie, something like The Ring .