Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hancock

This is a discussion on Hancock within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; ill check it out soon enough...
Page: 2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

ill check it out soon enough

sleepingtiger

i kinda expected more then they gave lol but none the less its a decent movie 6/10

i find the ending kinda stupid

[spoiler]just think if you found the already "dead" bodies and seperate them they would come back to life.... lame[/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]Lame? That was a great touch, it was not just like any old stupid super hero movie. There powers are based on the connections they have between them or should i say the connections they don't have, great story line all the way through. There "super" heroes, whats so super about them if you can kill most super heroes with one shot, i liked it because it's so realistic, in any film you can be like ... just fucking shoot him or something but on this one, it all happened.

[/spoiler]

One of the best films I've seen, the story line was great and the film was overall really good. 10/10.

It was an excellent movie, I watched it on tv-links though so the quality was pretty bad.

Seekor

If you seriously thought that the movie actually had a plot then you must have no taste in movies what so ever. This whole movie was thrown together very poorly it was okay at best, the special effects were decent. The plot made absolutely no sence what so ever and reminded me of jumper which also was a horrible movie. Would definately not recommend wasting your money on this video.

5/10 at best.

If you seriously thought that the movie actually had a plot then you must have no taste in movies what so ever. This whole movie was thrown together very poorly it was okay at best, the special effects were decent. The plot made absolutely no sence what so ever and reminded me of jumper which also was a horrible movie. Would definately not recommend wasting your money on this video.

5/10 at best.[/b]
    Let me guess, you are 13 and you like the incredible hulk and spider man.
    I went with my little brother, he didn't like it that much either, because, he did not understand the story line...
    Jumper was another complicated film, but it was fucking good. Sorry if you couldn't understand there story lines. Action isn't everything, thats why i like a film with both action and a good storyline, e.g, iron man, this, jumper....

Seriously, do you need a step by step guide of the "plot", I don't see how you can not understand it, it's simple, but effective.

Seekor

Let me guess, you are 13 and you like the incredible hulk and spider man.
    I went with my little brother, he didn't like it that much either, because, he did not understand the story line...
    Jumper was another complicated film, but it was fucking good. Sorry if you couldn't understand there story lines. Action isn't everything, thats why i like a film with both action and a good storyline, e.g, iron man, this, jumper....

Seriously, do you need a step by step guide of the "plot", I don't see how you can not understand it, it's simple, but effective.[/b]
    No I am not 13, but you may be yourself I completely understood the storyline the fact is that it was rubbish. Lol jumper being a complicated movie that Is one of the worst statements that I have ever heard even a 14 year old could understand that movie. The fact of the matter was the ending was just stupid and the acting was terrible. The ending was just thrown together because they couldn't think of how to properly end the movie, they left no explanations to anything and just came up with a shit ending.

eduarvera23

I agree with Josh (not in the part that xs2 is 13 and aanything that has to do with xs2) but I thought the movie was great and my whole family thought it was great too, well maybe not "great" but it was pretty cool, entertaining, funny.
    [spoiler] I thought the movie would suck after charlize theron turned out to be the same as hancock, but it didn't and it was cool [/spoiler] And if they do a sequel or 2nd part they would totally screw the movie I think...

No I am not 13, but you may be yourself I completely understood the storyline the fact is that it was rubbish. Lol jumper being a complicated movie that Is one of the worst statements that I have ever heard even a 14 year old could understand that movie. The fact of the matter was the ending was just stupid and the acting was terrible. The ending was just thrown together because they couldn't think of how to properly end the movie, they left no explanations to anything and just came up with a shit ending.[/b]
    Explanation? Who needs a explanation if you understood the story line, what is there that needs explaining? It's all shown and none of it is hard to comprehend and the ending isn't left loose. I don't see what you are on about, do you need some cheesy narrator voice to summarize the movie for you or something ?
    Acting...wasn't bad, some of the side characters not good but Will Smith did fine, as always. The ending was not thrown together, if it was It would end like I Am Legend.

Seekor

Explanation? Who needs a explanation if you understood the story line, what is there that needs explaining? It's all shown and none of it is hard to comprehend and the ending isn't left loose. I don't see what you are on about, do you need some cheesy narrator voice to summarize the movie for you or something ?
    Acting...wasn't bad, some of the side characters not good but Will Smith did fine, as always. The ending was not thrown together, if it was It would end like I Am Legend.[/b]
    you have you reasons why you liked it and I have the reasons why I dont I am just saying that I just expected more from the movie myself. Do not want to get in an arguement with you I can see why you liked It. I just think will smith has done better in most of his movies and the director was not the greatest in this movie.

i liked the movie

[spoiler]in the jail with the big guy and he was like i will put your head up his ass

and the faces that everybody was showing [/spoiler]

7.5/10 for me

Wink

the blond chick was hot!!!!!

i think im in love xD

Vishnu

it could have been good.

Banned

I agree with Josh (not in the part that xs2 is 13 and aanything that has to do with xs2) but I thought the movie was great and my whole family thought it was great too, well maybe not "great" but it was pretty cool, entertaining, funny.
    [spoiler] I thought the movie would suck after charlize theron turned out to be the same as hancock, but it didn't and it was cool [/spoiler] And if they do a sequel or 2nd part they would totally screw the movie I think... [/b]
    fuckkkkk why did i have to peak into the spoiler !!!! WHY !?!? ruined it for myself ;(

eduarvera23

fuckkkkk why did i have to peak into the spoiler !!!! WHY !?!? ruined it for myself ;([/b]
    sowwy xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast