Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hancock

This is a discussion on Hancock within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; sowwy xD[/b] Lol, Its fine... my fault anyway and those damn spoilers so hard to not peak at >.> anyway ...
Page: 3

Banned

sowwy xD[/b]
    Lol, Its fine... my fault anyway and those damn spoilers so hard to not peak at >.>

anyway ill see the movie tonight and post response later ;D

[spoiler]someone told me he dies at the end is it true?[/spoiler]

Lol, Its fine... my fault anyway and those damn spoilers so hard to not peak at >.>

anyway ill see the movie tonight and post response later ;D

[spoiler]someone told me he dies at the end is it true?[/spoiler][/b]
    Seriously, just watch it, don't spoil it for yourself.
    None the less i will put it there anyway.

[spoiler]When he gets emotionally attached to women, they both start to loose there powers, the closer they are the less powers the further they are the more etc. So hancock is shot while saving some guy from a robbery, and he has put into hospital, so all the convicts who escaped and want to kill hancock for him putting them in jail come into the hospital, basically, they shot the woman she dies, then the "main" guy starts to stab and shoot hancock untill he dies, ray then kills the bad dude, hancock is dead but wakes up and starts to get as far away as possible to the woman so she heals up and doesn't die.[/spoiler]

Banned

[spoiler]When he gets emotionally attached to women, they both start to loose there powers, the closer they are the less powers the further they are the more etc. So hancock is shot while saving some guy from a robbery, and he has put into hospital, so all the convicts who escaped and want to kill hancock for him putting them in jail come into the hospital, basically, they shot the woman she dies, then the "main" guy starts to stab and shoot hancock untill he dies, ray then kills the bad dude, hancock is dead but wakes up and starts to get as far away as possible to the woman so she heals up and doesn't die.[/spoiler][/b]
    Yea, just finished watching it along with wanted [spoiler]the two guys that he humiliated in the prison get back at him[/spoiler]. To be honest, i didn't like it much it was alright.... just couldn't get into it.

it wasnt excellent movie but it had funny partys when he was drunk.

J

[spoiler]When he gets emotionally attached to women, they both start to loose there powers, the closer they are the less powers the further they are the more etc. So hancock is shot while saving some guy from a robbery, and he has put into hospital, so all the convicts who escaped and want to kill hancock for him putting them in jail come into the hospital, basically, they shot the woman she dies, then the "main" guy starts to stab and shoot hancock untill he dies, ray then kills the bad dude, hancock is dead but wakes up and starts to get as far away as possible to the woman so she heals up and doesn't die.[/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]I thought it was kinda stupid how he got up when he was dead. I mean they had to "finish" the story i guess, but that part was kinda gay. [/spoiler]

But Charlize Theron in that black bikini top thing...yum

[spoiler]I thought it was kinda stupid how he got up when he was dead. I mean they had to "finish" the story i guess, but that part was kinda gay. [/spoiler]

But Charlize Theron in that black bikini top thing...yum [/b]
    [spoiler]Yeah, i thought the ending where he was getting stabbed and she was felling his pain etc was REALLY good, but then he just got up after dying, they should of stayed dead or something else should of happened not just he got up and walked off. [/spoiler]

J

[spoiler]Yeah, i thought the ending where he was getting stabbed and she was felling his pain etc was REALLY good, but then he just got up after dying, they should of stayed dead or something else should of happened not just he got up and walked off. [/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]Or Ray should've been listening to the conversation about being together and stuff, then carry Hancock's body away from her and slowly come back to life. Something like that, I don't know I'm not a movie producer But yeah that part was gay.[/spoiler]

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I liked the movie, but i expected more of it tho

Wink

i tought Hancock would be better than Wanted... but i was wrong hehe

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hancock was pretty good, but once the girl had the powers, I felt like the creators just ran out of ideas to continue Smith's side of the movie xD
    Still worth the money for me since I love Will 4/5

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

it is a very nice one ^^

yup nice movie, hehe
    I liked the part in the white SUV with the asians,haha...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Good movie.

fabbz

I only liked the movie in the beginning when he didnt care rly much, but when he got that tight dress and working with the police it wasnt that fun anymore
    Just my oppinion. But i will give it a 7/10 :lol:

lutekkkk

imo it's boring ... it is a little humorous but still i was bored while watching it in cinema

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123