Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Harry potter

This is a discussion on Harry potter within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Yeah, I was quite upset, I finished the fifth, sixth and seventh book in two days, then I was disappointed ...
Page: 3

Yeah, I was quite upset, I finished the fifth, sixth and seventh book in two days, then I was disappointed because it was all over for good. =/

film was good IMO, it made me laugh a lot, and snape is a douchebag

Saw it in the movies yesterday and I was partly disappointed. The movie doesn&#39;t have like half the contents of the book And it was more of a love story, than a Harry Potter movie <_< The only good thing that was really great, in comparison to the other HP movies, was the comedy...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Saw it in the movies yesterday and I was partly disappointed. The movie doesn&#39;t have like half the contents of the book And it was more of a love story, than a Harry Potter movie <_< The only good thing that was really great, in comparison to the other HP movies, was the comedy...[/b]
    Yeah but if your read the 6th book, there isnt very much action in it at all.. The book is much more of a lovey dovey story. And the film will never contain as much as the books as the books are so vivid in detail.

Only book series i ever have properly read and enjoyed are the 4 Dan Brown books, and the HP books.

Yeah but if your read the 6th book, there isnt very much action in it at all.. The book is much more of a lovey dovey story. And the film will never contain as much as the books as the books are so vivid in detail.

Only book series i ever have properly read and enjoyed are the 4 Dan Brown books, and the HP books.[/b]
    I know what happens in the 6th book, I&#39;ve read it many times, but there is much more action in the book, than in the movie. [spoiler]For example, they don&#39;t got the fight with the teachers/students against death eaters. I was disappointed by that...[/spoiler]
    And maybe there&#39;s more love story in the book, but as you said yourself:
    the film will never contain as much as the books as the books are so vivid in detail.[/b]

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

any1 got torrent yet

I cant find any

downloading complete, overall review 4/10 booring as every HP movie, ++ Ron has become a P.I.M.P

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

lmao theres nude pictures

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I know what happens in the 6th book, I&#39;ve read it many times, but there is much more action in the book, than in the movie. [spoiler]For example, they don&#39;t got the fight with the teachers/students against death eaters. I was disappointed by that...[/spoiler]
    And maybe there&#39;s more love story in the book, but as you said yourself:[/b]
    [spoiler]That&#39;s the 7th book, the battle of Hogwarts, the final upstand to Voldermort.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]That&#39;s the 7th book, the battle of Hogwarts, the final upstand to Voldermort.[/spoiler][/b]
    YOU RUINING EVERYTHING FOR ME lol

Banned Senior Member

I agree least of the 6 movies. I really shouldn&#39;t read the book again 1 week before I saw the movie, there&#39;s alot of different.
    I like the books alot more then the movies.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

[spoiler]That&#39;s the 7th book, the battle of Hogwarts, the final upstand to Voldermort.[/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]No bitch, in the 6th there&#39;s a fight between The Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore&#39;s Army against Death Eaters in the astrology Tower. The Battle of Hogwarts is a whole different fight. Noob![/spoiler]

[spoiler]No bitch, in the 6th there&#39;s a fight between The Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore&#39;s Army against Death Eaters in the astrology Tower. The Battle of Hogwarts is a whole different fight. Noob![/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]Heh, thought it sounded weird that it was in the 7th book, I was pretty sure it was the 6th, at the end. I&#39;ve read each book about 3-4 times, so it would be weird for me not to remember xD Thanks for confirming it :lol: [/spoiler]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

[spoiler]No bitch, in the 6th there&#39;s a fight between The Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore&#39;s Army against Death Eaters in the astrology Tower. The Battle of Hogwarts is a whole different fight. Noob![/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]Um if you read carefully, the whole last scene in the astrology tower is based on Dumbledore-Malfoy conversation, how Dumbledore dies, and Harry runs after Snape. Other then that, Rowling only described the sounds that were made downstairs.[/spoiler]

iiason

watched it last week. not enough action imo. the fire bit was alright.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast