Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Harry potter

This is a discussion on Harry potter within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; the first movie was 90% like the book... i can't see why the rest of the movies can't be like ...
Page: 5

the first movie was 90% like the book...
    i can't see why the rest of the movies can't be like that

BUTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOO they have to add "funny" parts for the kids that take altogether a whole hour just to get a higher budget out of it =.=[/b]
    you notice a difference in the length of the books from the 1st one being the smallest and to the 3rd are about 300ish pages then they jump to twice that size ofc they wont get as much in.

found the movie very very boring. was waiting for the whole movie for the plot to start. then it ended. gay
    i wantched a bad copy online. maybe thats the prob. ill dl a dvdrip when it comes out and watch it then

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

found the movie very very boring. was waiting for the whole movie for the plot to start. then it ended. gay
    i wantched a bad copy online. maybe thats the prob. ill dl a dvdrip when it comes out and watch it then[/b]
    GTFO... naw im kidding, some ppl just didn't like it, but the harry potter book lovers would probably love the movie even if it isn't that great

as for the movie, yes many parts were changed, but w'e it was still good

ps. found the harry's pincer imitation scene the funniest

I thought this was the worst of the Potter movies, boring and mostly the same ol' same ol'...just a set up for the last 2.

Rainbow0

Was on first part when i was 12 or something. Im not watching any HP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    GTFO... naw im kidding, some ppl just didn't like it, but the harry potter book lovers would probably love the movie even if it isn't that great

as for the movie, yes many parts were changed, but w'e it was still good

ps. found the harry's pincer imitation scene the funniest
    Actually its quite the opposite, if you've read the books then you would think the movie was terrible. The books by themselves are imo literary masterpieces that allow you to dive into a world inside a world. That may be alot easier for most to grasp since it takes place in real time and most people believe in magic in one form or another. But the movies have been unbelievably nerfed, and the half blood prince is a perfect example. So many differences form the book, even in the main story plot that absolutely sicken me. The past 2 movies were supposed to have terrific battle seens and they were pretty much left out. It really is a greek tradgedy.

All harry potter movies suck compared to the book. lets just put it that way.

If you read the book, the only reason you really would want to see the movie, is to see what parts they didnt include, and how some characters look like, to see if your imagination was correct. Or to see if they changed up anything.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've liked every film. I've never read the books as I'm more intrested in Reading classic car repair manuals and factual stuff.

Film is about the relationships growing as well as the charetores. I've always liked the crazy blonde girl who won her spot in the films. She finds Harry in the train after he got knocked out.

If people want to download this still I can help as I have good quality cam vertion which I can upload for people.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345