Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Hobbit

This is a discussion on The Hobbit within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Sad panda Its not gonna be Peter Jackson that directs it anyway :< Its gonna be the gay Guillermo del ...
Page: 3

Sad panda Its not gonna be Peter Jackson that directs it anyway :< Its gonna be the gay Guillermo del Toro
    Peter Jackson and his partner Fran Walsh dropped the project due to some lawsuit thingie they got running against New Line Cinema[/b]
    as i heared he will be the producer...
    btw, they are going to split the movie to 2 movies, one will be released on 2010 the other on 2011.

Tristan

Sad panda Its not gonna be Peter Jackson that directs it anyway :< Its gonna be the gay Guillermo del Toro
    Peter Jackson and his partner Fran Walsh dropped the project due to some lawsuit thingie they got running against New Line Cinema[/b]
    Naw, they have a busy schedule. If they are to direct the movie, fans will have to wait till 2012 at least and new line don&#39;t want that so they contacted gay del toro. The lawsuit issue has been settled already so I seriously doubt that&#39;s the problem.

ngojceta

as i heared he will be the producer...
    btw, they are going to split the movie to 2 movies, one will be released on 2010 the other on 2011.[/b]
    wooot? The Lord Of The Rings was originaly 1 book only... and they split it to 3 parts; 3 books = 3 movies, and now they will split 1 book to 2 movies? I don&#39;t think there is so much happening in the hobbit that it&#39;s worth to make 2 movies...
    anyway, can&#39;t wait :P

Tristan

They will make one movie out of The Hobbit and another one to tell some of the adventures of Aragorn and Gandalf.

The hobbit will be devided into 2 movies

hobbits FTW !!!!@#!@!@!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123