Law Abiding Citizen

This is a discussion on Law Abiding Citizen within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Just saw it yesterday with my girl, and I have to say, this was totally a right choice of going ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default Law Abiding Citizen

Just saw it yesterday with my girl, and I have to say, this was totally a right choice of going to watch it in the theaters. Simply the best plot I have seen in quite some time, yet SO MANY unexpected events happening,... a must see.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Just saw it yesterday with my girl, and I have to say, this was totally a right choice of going to watch it in the theaters. Simply the best plot I have seen in quite some time, yet SO MANY unexpected events happening,... a must see.
    Yea, I'm still wondering how they got back to the place [at the end of the movie] Before he did o.o;

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Yea, I'm still wondering how they got back to the place [at the end of the movie] Before he did o.o;
    Don't spoil lol, but yeah that was pretty much the only unrealistic part of the movie,... but who knows, maybe he had to take care of putting away all his equipment first.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Don't spoil lol, but yeah that was pretty much the only unrealistic part of the movie,... but who knows, maybe he had to take care of putting away all his equipment first.
    I think it had something to do with the street he took but still, made no sense. lol - I didn't really spoil it xD I don't think.