The Hurt Locker

This is a discussion on The Hurt Locker within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; "An intense portrayal of elite soldiers who have one of the most dangerous jobs in the world: disarming bombs in ...
Page: 1

Impimp

Default The Hurt Locker

"An intense portrayal of elite soldiers who have one of the most dangerous jobs in the world: disarming bombs in the heat of combat. When a new sergeant, James, takes over a highly trained bomb disposal team amidst violent conflict, he surprises his two subordinates, Sanborn and Eldridge, by recklessly plunging them into a deadly game of urban combat. James behaves as if he's indifferent to death. As the men struggle to control their wild new leader, the city explodes into chaos, and James' true character reveals itself in a way that will change each man forever."

Could not put it much better than that, absolutely incredible. In the top five of my all time favorite movies. If you like war movies or even suspense action films its a guaranteed hit. It just came out on dvd i did not see it come out in theaters so catch it on watch movies or buy it!
    Last edited by Impimp; 02-02-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Banned

Nice copy and paste.

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewBoyWonder View Post
    Nice copy and paste.
    Thats what I meant by the "could not put it better than that." As I did not want to look like a retard as I could not use a full complete sentence for some reason. And just a p.s way to be a forum troll, and go get a life.

Coulda just quoted it :P

Anyway I just saw this yesterday and I enjoyed it. Pretty intense film.

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Coulda just quoted it :P

Anyway I just saw this yesterday and I enjoyed it. Pretty intense film.
    lol i know the guy was being a dick and has in multiple posts, thanks for the reply