Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Am Legend

This is a discussion on I Am Legend within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I think it was a realy good movie, all the diffrent feelings in the one movie, sad scared happy excited ...
Page: 1

dragonz

I think it was a realy good movie, all the diffrent feelings in the one movie, sad scared happy excited and relief

I gotta say but when he was going after his dog in the building and it all dark and he removes his hand from flash light and seen like 20 of them in huddle, that was the scariest i think

9/10

GangstamaN

Nah, the bit where his dog got infected and he had to kill it, almost made me cry. =/ Then I realised I was in a cinema with 6 of my mates so I held it in. Ending pwned, where he sacrificed himself, only just remember that he won't leave because that's his section or something. Good film and great ending.

8/10

this movie just sucks.

noisome

i was a little disapointed with the ending of this film cos he had worked so hard for a cure and then BOOOOM he dies.. but over was a great film 8/10 !

ngojceta

i was a little disapointed with the ending of this film cos he had worked so hard for a cure and then BOOOOM he dies.. but over was a great film 8/10 ![/b]
    well, the whole point of making a movie is to make a hero in it...
    he made the cure, he sacrified his life for it, and now healthy ppl can cure the infected ones... 588 mil ppl > 1 man

eduarvera23

it could've been better

noisome

the ending could still of been better shh

if you didnt like the ending it's because you always expect a happy ending where all the characters are laughing over a glass of lemonade and all the zombies are dead... the couple that had an obvious attraction finally kisses and the movie fades to black. i think he ending of i am legend was still pretty "happily ever after" but not in a cheesy way, it served the movie well. i don't think he could qualify as a "legend" still being alive anyway .

Acostic

5/10

i didnt really liked that movie, i think you can cut 1 hour from him and he will be the same.

could have had an better ending.

dragonz

Nah, the bit where his dog got infected and he had to kill it, almost made me cry. =/ Then I realised I was in a cinema with 6 of my mates so I held it in. Ending pwned, where he sacrificed himself, only just remember that he won't leave because that's his section or something. Good film and great ending.

8/10[/b]
    I can agree there. I have a german shepord and its like just as much as the family as i am. When sam died i had tears in my eyes.

I also agree a good ending. It was diffrent that the main charicter didnt survive, but he died for the good of humanity so its all worth it :P

lutekkkk

i saw trailers looong time ago ... and was really waiting to watch that movie ..... but it disappointed me .... for me it was another "28 days later" ... but more boring

think you can cut 1 hour from him and he will be the same.[/b]
    +1

Svooni

i was not scared, not suprised and the end sux ... overrated. i thought this movie is better. only good thing was the dog and sad as he died

Seekor

if you could have any car in the world why a mustang lol bad choice

but yeah i thought it could have been better kinda boring throughout could have done much more

will smith played a good role in the movie though but when does he not

7/10.

BoShkE

The movie needs more content...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast