Iron Man & Dark Knight (Batman2)

This is a discussion on Iron Man & Dark Knight (Batman2) within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; These trailers were posted on the KnightsUnited Spam board (CGNU FTW!!!!!) and they look awesome. h34r: Discuss about the new ...
Page: 1

These trailers were posted on the KnightsUnited Spam board(CGNU FTW!!!!!) and they look awesome. h34r:

Discuss about the new Iron Man movie and the sequal to Batman Begins!

Iron Man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNm85Vt5qTY

Dark Knight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1clvbS_33mk

Both are coming out in 2008 or something.

Iron man looks cool in some weird way...just doesnt look like the cartoon one :P still would be nice to see longer trailer but would have to wait since movie is coming next year ;/

Trawma

cant w8 to see iron man and the dark knight Both r looks cool :P
    its will come out soon..

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Saw the Iron Man preview when me and my friends went to see Resident Evil 3. We're gonna go see Iron Man together when it comes out

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

i cant Wait for Ironman

I saw the first 8min of batman 2 Dark Knight.

It was awesome, The joker(s) robbing a bank. That guy Mahone from Prison Break plays in it too.

However, they messed up the Joker. He's wearing make-up and in the real story, The Joker fell into some acid that screwed up his face.

Trawma

It was awesome, The joker(s) robbing a bank. That guy Mahone from Prison Break plays in it too.
    However, they messed up the Joker. He's wearing make-up and in the real story, The Joker fell into some acid that screwed up his face.[/b]
    Joker looks awesome on this movie gotta watch it!!

Forgot about posting this Trailer a couple months ago. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIR9dAZRR0

However, they messed up the Joker. He's wearing make-up and in the real story, The Joker fell into some acid that screwed up his face.[/b]
    since the first movie they were trying to make batman story abit more "realistic", as much as they could...
    for example they made the whole backround story of how he learned all the stuff, how he made his gear, the fact that he ordered for his mask two parts seperates and in big amounts so it wont be suspicious, the car, the cape etc....
    so i guess they thought again how its not possible for some1 to fall into that acid and all he will get is a clown-looking face ^_^

i cant Wait for Ironman[/b]
    +1, going to actually pay to watch it
    instead of downloading

since the first movie they were trying to make batman story abit more "realistic", as much as they could...
    for example they made the whole backround story of how he learned all the stuff, how he made his gear, the fact that he ordered for his mask to parts seperates and in big amounts so it wont be suspicious, the car, the cape etc....
    so i guess they thought again how its not possible for some1 to fall into that acid and all he will get is a clown-looking face ^_^[/b]
    yeah, i love the fact that theyre not keeping the cheesy theme that the other batman movies turned towards. im sure the next one is gonna be great, and hope that they keep making them if they are up to par with the first one with christian bale. i dont mind sequels if they are well made.

iron man looks cool too. hope they keep it kosher.

NosferatuSoldier

RIP the best Joker ever.

RIP the best Joker ever.[/b]
    Suicide

Poor kids <_<