Iron Man And Hulk!

This is a discussion on Iron Man And Hulk! within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; OMG lol how did you guys find it?!?! man I thought it was well thought.. I was wondering why they ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

OMG lol how did you guys find it?!?! man I thought it was well thought.. I was wondering why they were coming out with a new hulk this soon right after Iron man came out... now it all comes together and we should be seeing a fucken good movie coming out at the end of the summer or something... if you didnt see both of them I recommend it to all.. its good

_::Guru::Girl::_

OMG lol how did you guys find it?!?! man I thought it was well thought.. I was wondering why they were coming out with a new hulk this soon right after Iron man came out... now it all comes together and we should be seeing a fucken good movie coming out at the end of the summer or something... if you didnt see both of them I recommend it to all.. its good[/b]

As in new movie with the both of them together this summer? ur going to have to wait for a few years the movie is going to be called "The Avengers" and it comes out in 2011(a few more movies need to come out for more of the hero's come in to play before they all come together)

Synopsis for
    The Avengers (2011)

When Captain America is awakened from an icy prison, and some of the greatest evils earth has seen are born, the Avengers go into action. Captain America, Iron-Man, Hulk, Wasp, Ant-Man and Thor. Will they be able to stop the likes of Loki and the Masters of Evil?

Hey cutie Senior Member

they might just skip the wasp a nd ant man since they arnt as popular as hulk ironman thor or CA.
    But if marvel considers doing a movie for every single character in the avengers it might take them more than just a couple of years to complete every single one, BUT thwe hype for the avengers movie would have increased by tenfolds just becuz of all these previous movies.

So it just depends on time and money on the movie companys behalf.

imo it will be a while before it comes out. 2011 as the person above said

they might just skip the wasp a nd ant man since they arnt as popular as hulk ironman thor or CA.
    But if marvel considers doing a movie for every single character in the avengers it might take them more than just a couple of years to complete every single one, BUT thwe hype for the avengers movie would have increased by tenfolds just becuz of all these previous movies.

So it just depends on time and money on the movie companys behalf.

imo it will be a while before it comes out. 2011 as the person above said[/b]
    I haven't heard about an Ant Man or Wasp movie. I know Thor and Captain America will be coming out. However, something Marvel has already said is that they won't do an Avengers movie unless they can get the same actors and actresses, which makes me think that it'll be more than just those 4 heroes. My guess is, the Fantastic Four and Spiderman will be in there, as well as some of the other "off" heroes that Marvel has done over the years.

Trawma

i heard of Dragon Ball Z movie coming out in 2009 :P its gonna be good movie everyone likes dragon ball z
    they r gonna make lot of money tho

Justin Chatwin as son goku
    http://www.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/goku.jpg

i wanna c this movie and yea wanna c more of marvel movies..

wow they will make this even bigger then i thought... i just guessed they wanted to make about 3 movies with it.. but it seems they going the whole way with it!!

i heard of Dragon Ball Z movie coming out in 2009 :P its gonna be good movie everyone likes dragon ball z

i wanna c this movie and yea wanna c more of marvel movies..[/b]
    lol thats gonna be fucked up.. I dont see how they gonna make this work but its gonna ba a challenge..

Banned Senior Member

I'm going to see it just because I love the DB series. It'll prob be a shit movie and crush my spirit, but I dont care. Also it's just a regular Dragon Ball movie, they are doing 3 of them and Goku gets killed in the 2nd movie.... then again he kept dieing every other saga -_-

TechaTecha

you have no idea how much i love Dragon ball, i love everys ingle series first one, Z , and GT. and ive seen every single movie
    so yeah as phanton said even if its shit ima go watch it cuz im just such a huge fan :lol:

Wink

for more than 7 years i'v been waiting for this DBZ movie!! I will definatly watch it when it comes out.
    It will be a great hit!

I heard Triple H will play Thor?
    Marvel doing a good job now, i'm really glad they making this Avengers movie! all superheroes in 1 movie
    TonyStark FTW!

TechaTecha

Thriple H would fit thor perfectly lol
    But idk how he&#39;ll pull of the acting considering he was thrash in Blade Trinity. But idk that might just be how his char was ment to be played <_<

you have no idea how much i love Dragon ball, i love everys ingle series first one, Z , and GT. and ive seen every single movie
    so yeah as phanton said even if its shit ima go watch it cuz im just such a huge fan :lol:[/b]
    seen every episode and movie lol but thats a small detail

Hey cutie Senior Member

casting has begun aldready and is set to realse somewhere between august 2008 and April 2009

http://www.reelmovienews.com/tags/dragonball-z/

check it out

Trawma

to phantom, i dont think this movie is gonna be a shit i think its will be a great movie as i see there r a good actors tho so i cant w8 to see this movie!

p.s. emmy rossum aka bulma looks hot :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

to phantom, i dont think this movie is gonna be a shit i think its will be a great movie as i see there r a good actors tho so i cant w8 to see this movie!

p.s. emmy rossum aka bulma looks hot :P[/b]
    no shit lol