Knocked up anygood?

This is a discussion on Knocked up anygood? within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; need replys in like 30 mins...
Page: 1

BnHrezzer

need replys in like 30 mins

That movie is AWESOME. I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy it!

BnHrezzer

i fucked loved that movie
    so fukin funny

see, told u

I was kinda dissapointed.. I didn't find it as funny as most ppl described, but it did have some good parts

I liked when they were going to the club and the black guy wouldnt let them in :P

Damn we only let 5% black people in here... So if 25 people come I can only let 1 and a quarter black people in... you betta hope theres a black midget runnin around somewhere

jajaja

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

watched it for the 2nd time last night...
    the movie is funny... not WOW OMFGZORZBBQ funny, but it is quite funny... and gross

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Haha Dis movie is fucken funny ass hell, i really enjoyed watching dis 1,,, Shrooms+Las Vegaz show haha.

lmao this movie was better then most of the crap thats been coming out this summer..

Debbie: I'm not gonna go to the end of the fucking line, who the fuck are you? I have just as much of a right to be here as any of these little skanky girls. What, am I not skanky enough for you, you want me to hike up my fucking skirt? What the fuck is your problem? I'm not going anywhere, you're just some roided out freak with a fucking clipboard. And your stupid little fucking rope! You know what, you may have power now but you are not god. You're a doorman, okay. You're a doorman, doorman, doorman, doorman, doorman, so... Fuck You! You fucking fag with your fucking little faggy gloves.
    Doorman: I know... you're right. I'm so sorry, I fuckin' hate this job. I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. Shit makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that ass. I would tear that ass up. I can't let you in cause you're old as fuck. For this club, you know, not for the earth.
    Debbie: What?
    Doorman: You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant bitches running around. That's crazy, I'm only allowed to let in five percent black people. He said that, that means if there's 25 people here I get to let in one and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope there's a midget in the crowd.

loved that whole scene and almost fell out of my seat... your old as fuck lmao classic

i loved this one its a great date movie yet still nerdy enough

the midget in the crowd was hilarious , i thought tho when she made him get outta the car and walk was also dam good

finally just watched it

good movie,

i think she's pregnant
    what does she look like right now
    she looks like someone who just realised she pregnant

seth rogen and jonah hill are hilarious

Hey cutie Senior Member

R0FL IN MY C0PTER MOVIE

agendas

yea it wasnt as funny as ppl described few good 1 liners which i <3 but it still is hilrious

iiason

i liked it. funny shit.

Banned

yeah, it was pretty good. 7/10