KNOW1NG

This is a discussion on KNOW1NG within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I haven't seen a movie this good in a reallllllllly long time. Go watch it if you haven't already, it ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I haven't seen a movie this good in a reallllllllly long time. Go watch it if you haven't already, it came out last night. Warez will release it in few days, maybe less :P
    Mind blowing, very suspenseful film. Effects in the movie are insane and some parts will even disturb you, I know it disturbed me...
    Has anyone else watched this? I'd like to talk to those who have about it in detail but I don't wanna ruin the movie for everyone else

[spoiler]The ending was going a bit too far into a sci-fi type of movie in my opinion but, the whole idea, the whole story, it's just so freaking amazing.[/spoiler]

I&#39;ll definitely watch this movie again.. <3

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT4efFtek48

I just seen it, and honestly dont see whats so great about it... Its not very well put together. story is somewhat strange and not very well connected, dunno i guess it simply didnt reach my high sci-fi standards. And as a side note, i completely didnt see that ending coming, and if u ask me its a bit too much. Also the whole sun burning earth thing, idk, simply weird. When i think about it, this movie would have been better if the director chose to make it either sci-fi or horror, not a bad combo of both, but thats just me :P

Key421

its alright i still can&#39;t figure out the rocks, i mean its not that significant, but why they even put it in the film?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

This was an amazing movie, only the ending kinda ruined it overall, so overall it&#39;s 8/10

This was an amazing movie, only the ending kinda ruined it overall, so overall it&#39;s 8/10[/b]
    Yeah, that ending "Go my child go!!" was seriously lame.

i will deff download this one then

Watched it online... not worth going to theaters to watch this movie.

It was worth a watch to say the least... nothing special... just another ordinary sci fi movie.

Not a bad story. Ending was weird and just didn&#39;t seem to fit really..

went with a couple friends, disappointed

amazing trailer, but trailer > movie