BEOWULF

This is a discussion on BEOWULF within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Yes i saw beowulf and it was the biggest nerd fest but rather then that it wasn't bad. I was ...
Page: 1

Yes i saw beowulf and it was the biggest nerd fest but rather then that it wasn't bad. I was a little disapointed though becuase the commercial said PUT ON UR 3D CLASSES and injoy beowulf and i thought it was 3D lmao. And NO you do not see angelina joelie naked. THe action wasn't bad becuase you can see what was going on. Some funny parts. anyother questions about the movie just ask here.

BoShkE

I watched trailer of the movie it looked nice, Im just waiting for DVDrip to come out...

Vishnu

It was a big disapointment, they basicly cut out the story as they liked leaving alot of things unexplained. And the action was like a hybrid of a spiderman movie and shrek (not in a good sence).
    I like the animation style, was cool as fuck, but story/actionwise it was quite horrible. 5/10 imo.

HandicaP

i think it was a shit...... the only good part was when he kill grendel :S

EveryOneLovesCammers

i think it was a shit...... the only good part was when he kill grendel :S[/b]
    yeah id agree with that :/

Trawma_35

dilling... xD

Hostibus

piece of shit thats all ...

KooPa

"I am beuwolf and im here to kill your monsta" -_-!!!!
    its ok movie

SkilZKilZ

It was a big disapointment, they basicly cut out the story as they liked leaving alot of things unexplained. And the action was like a hybrid of a spiderman movie and shrek (not in a good sence).
    I like the animation style, was cool as fuck, but story/actionwise it was quite horrible. 5/10 imo.[/b]
    lol. dude I love your sig!

300 sucks

Totally no plot into the story, bunch of crap, I even liked 300 more with all the fighting. Even 300 had more plot then this lol.

I regret i payed $ to see this movie at cinema, even the fact you could watch it in 3D didnt compensate a single shit. Sad Angelina Jolie gave her name to this movie, she deserves more, guess she got paid big $$