The mummy 3

This is a discussion on The mummy 3 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; it was sooooooooooooooooooo stupid nothing new happened. theres a new mummy found, some crazy cult wants to resurect him, they ...
Page: 1

it was sooooooooooooooooooo stupid
    nothing new happened. theres a new mummy found, some crazy cult wants to resurect him, they succeed, etc, etc ,etc

also brednan frasiers' wife is played by someother girl, not the one from the first 2 movies, so half the movie ur wondering who that lady is........

its SOO cheesy, especially brendan frasiers wife and their son their acting was so awful. its just a big waste of time and money to go see this movie.

ending...... u might as well read it, dont waste your money (or bandwidth if you download it)
    [spoiler]the mummy is played by jet li, he is immortal, he can shoot huge fire balls from his hands and he can change into any kind of monster (he changes into a flying 3 headed hydra at one point, and then again into a giant sabre-tooth-tigre-like monster. on top of all that he knows super ninja kung fu.

at the end,its this super powered mummy, vs brendan frasier. so basicly brendan frasier beats him in a fist fight, which lasts like 3-4 minutes

not to mention they dodge like a million bullets and survive a MASSIVE avalanche without even messing up their hair[/spoiler]

Imhotep

I liked it

I liked it [/b]
    why because its not imhotep that is defeated this time :P

Trawma

my friends wanted we to go c it, i knew it would be sux we saw The Dark Knight instead.

So
    So
    So
    Fucking bad.

DarkSynth

It was ok but i didn't really enjoy it

eduarvera23

My uncle invited me and my family so I didn't care but it was so bad =/
    They totally ruined the goos work they had done in the past 2, the director was changed, and Rachel Weizs (the one who was the wife) didn't accepted the part cuz the script wasn't right, they should've listened to what she said lol

mweh

5/10 for me

so faken retarted movie...

Ainelover

as much as i like slessy tries to make money out of an old movie i just dont really well, as the first comment guy said, cmon that emperor was the pwnage and gets beaten in a fist fight, when he could easily just do that shit that he did to the 2 eternity well guards chicks or the yetis or the Plane or what the hell ... such an pridicted ending, come up with something new instead :P

CeReaLKiLLa

one of the worst movies i&#39;ve seen in theatres...

utter shit.

Wink

sucked becuz there wad no sex scene with that hot asian chick!

CeReaLKiLLa

sucked becuz there wad no sex scene with that hot asian chick![/b]
    hahahaa