Next

This is a discussion on Next within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; This movie didn't seem to do great in numbers but i blame it on the name of the movie something ...
Page: 1

This movie didn't seem to do great in numbers but i blame it on the name of the movie something so simple as next ppl aren't going to know wat your talking about when u mention it .

However this movie was great i think dvd jus came out or is comming out soon i recommend watching it , cuz even tho nicolas cage really has been sucking it up lately this movie was dam good . It has a solid plot , lots of good action , and great twist and wat not stuff you dont see comming (at least i didn't) .

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435705/

again like i said i think it wasn't as big as a hit just because the name of the movie i mean if pirates of the caribbean was like name jack or pirate that shit would be like WTF .

newayz wat you think

RideOn

This movie didn't seem to do great in numbers but i blame it on the name of the movie something so simple as next ppl aren't going to know wat your talking about when u mention it .

However this movie was great i think dvd jus came out or is comming out soon i recommend watching it , cuz even tho nicolas cage really has been sucking it up lately this movie was dam good . It has a solid plot , lots of good action , and great twist and wat not stuff you dont see comming (at least i didn't) .

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435705/

again like i said i think it wasn't as big as a hit just because the name of the movie i mean if pirates of the caribbean was like name jack or pirate that shit would be like WTF .

newayz wat you think[/b]
    i didnt like it so much, a normal movie so...

dude my brother is such a harsh critic and he hates nicolas cages guts and even he says this is a good movie so your outta ur mind

worth watching