Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Paranormal Activity

This is a discussion on Paranormal Activity within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by futureofhiphop i think this movie was 1 of the scariest i have ever seen in a long ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by futureofhiphop View Post
    i think this movie was 1 of the scariest i have ever seen in a long time... it was also funny tho... the dude is funny think the name was mikah or some shit like that.... funny dude

After you saw it, did strange things start happening to the people you went with?:

Paranormal Activity hits home...

futureofhiphop

lol not rlly.. we went like 20 deep in 4 different cars.... so when we all left from the movies we were all like... yo lets sleep in a church my dude... i need to get baptised tomorrow a s a p... stuff like that lol.... and there were parts where my friends stuff started gettin on top of me.... like jackets popcorn stuff like that.... yea it was a scarey/fun experience lmao

Trashst3r

thios was a good afternoon movie heard the hype about it thou worth a watch. so watched not scary at all but was good to watch

Not very good imo, don't like documentaries lol

is like rec.

It'd be scary if it were real, kind of like how operation repo would be badass if it were real.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123