Pineapple Express

This is a discussion on Pineapple Express within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; looks great, i want to see it. if youve seen in please write a review....
Page: 1

Makeitrain

looks great, i want to see it. if youve seen in please write a review.

pretty god damn hilarious. Every scene isn't funny, but it makes up for it with all the action/plot. There are about 4-5 scenes in the movie that made me laugh so hard that i had a headache. it starts slow, but after about 30 mins in, the comedy really kicks in. All the chars are fucking hilarious and well played. All of the subtitles from when the asians talk are also fucking funny as hell.. haha

in short, GO WATCH IT! you wont be dissappointed, the end imo is one the funniest mixed action and comedy scenes i have seen in any movie. Well worth the $5.75 i paid lol

Makeitrain

sounds good, did you see step brothers? how would it compare to that because i think step brothers was the funnies movie ive seen so far.

i havent seen step brothers but i had a couple friends go out and watch it. They taught pineapple express was funnier. They told me step brothers was funny because it was just silly, stupid comedy, that would make any teenager laff their asses off. Will ferrel comedies are like that. Just funny ass quotes that are hysterical. I have to admit, his movies are fucking hilarious. Pineapple express has more of a plot to it then step brothers.

Makeitrain

yeah i know what you mean. i guess i should go see pineapple express.

Hey cutie Senior Member

roooofffffffffllllll

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK DDAAAAAA PPPPPOOOOOOOLLLLLLIIIIICCCCCCEEEE!!!!!! BANG BANG BANG

funny fucing movie, go watch it

seemed like most of the funny parts were put into the commercial...

also LoL @ saul at the end, that guy is too lucky

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

haha great movie, if you have ever toked it up you will think it is hilarious the whole way through, especially if you get high and go watch it haha

THUG LIFE lol

wtf T_rey.

tbh, the trailer made me expect a lot. and then i decided that i was expecting too much from the trailer and i underestimated a lot.

and then i watched it and it was aite.

sup

Tristan

tbh, the trailer made me expect a lot. and then i decided that i was expecting too much from the trailer and i underestimated a lot.

and then i watched it and it was aite.

sup[/b]
    Everytime I read one of your posts, I laugh, I don't know why :P I don't mean that in a bad way..

If you like weed and action you will love this movie. Just watched it like 2 hour ago.

Just watched it again on dvd with the bonus features, still hilarious.

Great movie, i love every movie seth rogen is in. He writes most of the movies he is in and makes them better. I think when he writes movies or w.e he think of himself as one of his chars. This movie is great.

Banned

Fucking Hilarious. End O Story.