Pink Panther 2

This is a discussion on Pink Panther 2 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; From the trailer it looks pretty good, but heard from some reviews that it's rather shite.. Anyone seen it?...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

From the trailer it looks pretty good, but heard from some reviews that it's rather shite..

Anyone seen it?

oSTUo

what are you 15? it looks fucking shit, and it looks fucking shit, because it will BE fucking shit.

on another note, i wann aknow who you are/were in KO? did you play Ares? and how are you in the "VIP" group?

From the trailer it looks pretty good, but heard from some reviews that it's rather shite..

Anyone seen it?[/b]
    havent seen it. but i liked the first one. not an oscar winner or anything, but if ur blazed, its a pretty good bet

plenty of random humor ^_^

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

what are you 15? it looks fucking shit, and it looks fucking shit, because it will BE fucking shit.

on another note, i wann aknow who you are/were in KO? did you play Ares? and how are you in the "VIP" group?[/b]
    Whats this kid on about?

Needs his mouth washed with soap

Hey cutie Senior Member

on another note, i wann aknow who you are/were in KO? did you play Ares? and how are you in the "VIP" group?[/b]
    fuck off retard.

i loved the last pink panther with beyonce and that old guy fuck forgot his name
    i cant wait for this one lol..

The finger stuck at the top of a shut door scene was awesome in the first movie. :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it was actually pretty funny and alright... i liked the first one more though