Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pirates Of The carribeans 3

This is a discussion on Pirates Of The carribeans 3 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; thought it was a lot better than the 2nd one, didn't even finish watching that one :P...
Page: 3

littledudefire

thought it was a lot better than the 2nd one, didn't even finish watching that one :P

gotta be one of the worst disney movies period... long as hell... not much action... to much plot for small kids to see... tons and i mean TONS of boring parts.. overall not the best of movies ive seen in my life time... this was one of the movies that i kept saying to myself " when is this shit gonna end already"...

TunaFishyMe

[spoiler] pwned [/spoiler]

[spoiler] im going to watch it tomorrow [/spoiler] h34r:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

[spoiler] I thought Captain Teague was Jack's brother, to be his father he would have to be older right? And due to the way they talked and looked each other, they seem more as brothers than dad/son.

PD: I like to post this way h34r: [/spoiler] h34r:

[spoiler] I thought Captain Teague was Jack's brother, to be his father he would have to be older right? And due to the way they talked and looked each other, they seem more as brothers than dad/son.

PD: I like to post this way h34r: [/spoiler] h34r:[/b]

[spoiler] Nah, he even asked him how his mother was, otherwise he would've said something like; How's OUR mom instead of just his.[/spoiler]

Banned Senior Member

[spoiler]Jack's father is rumoured to be immortal because he is the keeper of the code. Jack even mentioned something to him about living forever as I mentioned in an earlier post. Also everyone his father is with is a hell of alot older then he actually is. And at the end of the movie Jack is searching for the fountain of youth since he didn't get his immortality from taking over Davey Jones[/spoiler]

was a great movie i think better then the second and equal to the first

TunaFishyMe

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

[spoiler] I heard it sucked a lot of shit, so im gonna pirate it like a true pirate HOHOHOH!!! ARG!!! WHERES MY GOLD MATEY!!!Ninja> Pirates. [/spoiler]

Banned Senior Member

Thats how I watched it Tuna

RideOn

gotta be one of the worst disney movies period... long as hell... not much action... to much plot for small kids to see... tons and i mean TONS of boring parts.. overall not the best of movies ive seen in my life time... this was one of the movies that i kept saying to myself " when is this shit gonna end already"...[/b]
    true +1 :angry:

nah it wasn't that bad i actually loved the deep plot thought it was wat the first two movies were missing and u know they dont make many movies nemore just for kids cuz its the parents who pay for the tickets

Gankster

Well, i loved the movie.

1. Kiera Knightly is hot.
    2. I loved the Action.
    3. The liked the plot, i think the whole idea of the movie was awesome.

And pretty much yea, i just loved it cause it was the shit.

So, i agree with Private pretty much, it had a deep plot it had.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123