Powder Blue

This is a discussion on Powder Blue within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; yeah i didn't actually watch the movie just downloaded the dvd to skim through to her scene and i must ...
Page: 1

yeah i didn't actually watch the movie just downloaded the dvd to skim through to her scene and i must say it was awesome till she [spoiler]started crying[/spoiler] kinda blue balled me but still worth it i mean cmon its jessica biels tits there like baby toes dude ! and her ass is looking hella good !

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Seen the movie, wasn't all too bad, but not something I'd watch twice
    Though, I do recommend it to every man on earth! Jessica Biel is just a stunning woman and missing out a peak on her breasts and ass, is something you don&#39;t want.. ever :<

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

yeah i didn&#39;t actually watch the movie just downloaded the dvd to skim through to her scene and i must say it was awesome till she [spoiler]started crying[/spoiler] kinda blue balled me but still worth it i mean cmon its jessica biels tits there like baby toes dude ! and her ass is looking hella good ![/b]
    epic :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

whaaa... whaaa.... whaaa... GTFO! NO WAY! MUST DOWNLOAD!