The Prestige (2006)

This is a discussion on The Prestige (2006) within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Anyone watched this movie? It was "MAGIC" for me. Great and I highly recommend to watch for anyone. You will ...
Page: 1

Anyone watched this movie? It was "MAGIC" for me. Great and I highly recommend to watch for anyone. You will be kept in the dark for long time and in the end everything will be clear, just like one big magic trick.

10/10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482571/

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Nikola Tesla is the fucking man, and an actual wizard with real magic.

wawh

one of my favourites

but christian bale acting i did not like in this movie, but in the end this is nothing compared to the story and all those little things that make it succesfull

NeronDomitius

i watched it in 2007 i think, was pretty new back then. great movie!!

one of my favourites

but christian bale acting i did not like in this movie, but in the end this is nothing compared to the story and all those little things that make it succesfull[/b]
    I have to disagree with you, Christian Bale had to be 2 different persons (one loves his wife, the other one blonde girl), which he mastered, in my opinion, very nice.

But there are small things like the monologue(sp?) of the old guy when he tells taht a magic trick is done in 3 steps (he brings that speech twice, at the start and at the end). Also Sara(Bale's wife), said "It's logical, after you know it".

These sentence came up in my mind at the end of the movie too, because he explained how his trick was done.

But I kinda knew that the other guy was his brother.

It was "MAGIC" for me.[/b]
    HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA[/b]
    Funny, isn't it?

NeronDomitius

Funny, isn't it?[/b]
    lol :lol:

Stronger

i loved that movie was one of my favourites too, seen it a few times