The Reaping

This is a discussion on The Reaping within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Who's gonna go see it...
Page: 1

Who's gonna go see it

UsedFromDiez

me only cuz it looks funny ^^ not scary at all.Now brokeback mountain...THAT WAS SCARY. (I did watch it girls locked me in a room and the dvd player was like messed up and you couldnt pause or take out the disc or anything!)

holabishes

it was stupid dont see it only good part of the god dam movie was playing/making out with my girlfriend :angry:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

saw it last night, thought it was pretty cool ;]

wideload620

it was stupid dont see it only good part of the god dam movie was playing/making out with my girlfriend :angry:[/b]
    well at least you got your money's worth

J

me only cuz it looks funny ^^ not scary at all.Now brokeback mountain...THAT WAS SCARY. (I did watch it girls locked me in a room and the dvd player was like messed up and you couldnt pause or take out the disc or anything!) [/b]
    Rrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt, i bet you were wanking it while watching it.

EpsaNomaly

Rrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt, i bet you were wanking it while watching it.[/b]
    I was going to say the same thing til I saw your post

UsedFromDiez

Rrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt, i bet you were wanking it while watching it.[/b]
    I dont need to jack off.It is wrong to do.Causes problems with your penis yo.
    <_<