Saw 5

This is a discussion on Saw 5 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; DIssapointed :S theyre probly gonna make another one, but theyre sucking really bad now :S the other ones were fine ...
Page: 1

DIssapointed :S

theyre probly gonna make another one, but theyre sucking really bad now :S
    the other ones were fine until now .....

Banned

was it that bad?

yea wtf was with all the flashbacks in saw 5. made it sort of boring. the killing was good but wtf...

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If you didn't watch all 4 before the fifth, don't even bother going to watch it. Trust me, it's not worth it. But I enjoyed it, when the movie was over everyone was like, wtf is next..? ;D
    Saw it last night, I think it was O.K, could have been better. The Jigsaw Puzzle's in the movie weren't bad, still pretty sickening and gruesome, I liked it.
    Oh well, waiting for the next one (releasing next year exactly this time - Halloween).

If you didn't watch all 4 before the fifth, don't even bother going to watch it. Trust me, it's not worth it. But I enjoyed it, when the movie was over everyone was like, wtf is next..? ;D
    Saw it last night, I think it was O.K, could have been better. The Jigsaw Puzzle's in the movie weren't bad, still pretty sickening and gruesome, I liked it.
    Oh well, waiting for the next one (releasing next year exactly this time - Halloween).[/b]

i doubt ill see it next year, its not even that psycological anymore, doesnt mess wit your mind as much as it did b4

Banned

ima see it today

Banned Senior Member

I`ll watch it at some point when a good quality is up for download, and i'll enjoy it somewhat just like every other movie I watch ^_^

i doubt ill see it next year, its not even that psycological anymore, doesnt mess wit your mind as much as it did b4 [/b]

As soon as I saw a guy stick his hand in a shitty toilet at the start of one of the movies, I turned it off and planned to never watch any movie in the series ever again. :lol:

Was that Saw1 or Saw2?

when saw 5 comed out?
    better that 1-3?
    havent watched 4 and 5 yet

Hey cutie Senior Member

i didnt see any of teh other saw's, but i saw this one, and i found it alright! NOt being a fan of scary movies, my friends forced me to come, so yeah wasnt as bad as i thought. the scenes were gruesom sickening and totally fucked up, but so enjoyable

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

As soon as I saw a guy stick his hand in a shitty toilet at the start of one of the movies, I turned it off and planned to never watch any movie in the series ever again. :lol:

Was that Saw1 or Saw2?[/b]
    that was Saw 3 lol