Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seven Pounds

This is a discussion on Seven Pounds within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I watched it. It didn't stun me, but I thought it was good although it's a bit irrealistic. Dont read ...
Page: 1

Banned

I watched it. It didn't stun me, but I thought it was good although it's a bit irrealistic.

Dont read the following if you didn't watch.

[spoiler]At the end, I still don't get how he had all those infos about Ezra and Emily. It says he got it from "Anonym" source....[/spoiler]
    General opinion is "Very touching"

Avg rating: 8.7/10

Here's a comment that made me laugh though:
    Wow this movie is garbage. I can't believe all you sheeple. It was completely boring and predictable. They put all the tragic losers in one movie and made will smith the worlds biggest hero. The story was so terrible it made me sick to watch. I honestly can't believe people can spend a 100 million on this rubbish. Don't you think that money could go to a better use? Save your time; don't watch this and for god's sake don't go spend money to see this. You might as well wipe your ass with that money. 0-1 out of ten for this movie.

Thanks Josh

[ spoiler] goes here [ /spoiler] w/o the space

[spoiler]hi[/spoiler]

[ spoiler] goes here [ /spoiler] w/o the space

[spoiler]hi[/spoiler][/b]

I watched it... not a bad movie... just a sad movie really... really liked the plot...
    personally, i found it confusing for the first 60-90 mins but it all came together near the end... sad ending of course..

Will smith is a beast... only he could have done that role...

Wink

good movie
    8/10

Great acting by Will Smith!!

kennyburger

gonna watch it tomorrow
    seems that will smith has a movie out every month h34r:

I watched it. It didn't stun me, but I thought it was good although it's a bit irrealistic.

Dont read the following if you didn't watch.

[spoiler]At the end, I still don't get how he had all those infos about Ezra and Emily. It says he got it from "Anonym" source....[/spoiler]
    General opinion is "Very touching"

Avg rating: 8.7/10

Here's a comment that made me laugh though:
    Wow this movie is garbage. I can't believe all you sheeple. It was completely boring and predictable. They put all the tragic losers in one movie and made will smith the worlds biggest hero. The story was so terrible it made me sick to watch. I honestly can't believe people can spend a 100 million on this rubbish. Don't you think that money could go to a better use? Save your time; don't watch this and for god's sake don't go spend money to see this. You might as well wipe your ass with that money. 0-1 out of ten for this movie.

Thanks Josh[/b]
    in response to your spoiler...
    [spoiler]Will smith got that info from his brother who was the actual ben thomas. He was the real IRS agent and will smith was just the aeronautics engineer who wanted to change the lives of 7 people. He took his brothers license of being an IRS agent and i guess selected 7 people that needed help... thats what i think but im not 100% sure.. just a guess. [/spoiler]

Wink

[spoiler]Will smith got that info from his brother who was the actual ben thomas. He was the real IRS agent and will smith was just the aeronautics engineer who wanted to change the lives of 7 people. He took his brothers license of being an IRS agent and i guess selected 7 people that needed help... thats what i think but im not 100% sure.. just a guess. [/spoiler][/b]
    thats correct

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

7 pounds.... between my legs

see name almost any movie and put "between my legs" after :P

i slept the first 15 minutes of it, then didn't know what ta fuk was going on, then at the end made sense... my friends all laughed histerically through out the movie (even though it's not funny), so it was so-so

Wow.. so great.

Lucky me and good job that i didn't read the spoilers before.
    [spoiler]It took me a while to start to understand the story, but when his brother came over and talked to him i knew something is wrong also his look wasn't that healthy[/spoiler]

9.5/10 and along with "The Dark Knight", the best movie in 2008

Not Wills best work, harsh movie and not why I go to see movies...and I am a huge fan of WS.

Banned

[spoiler]Will smith got that info from his brother who was the actual ben thomas. He was the real IRS agent and will smith was just the aeronautics engineer who wanted to change the lives of 7 people. He took his brothers license of being an IRS agent and i guess selected 7 people that needed help... thats what i think but im not 100% sure.. just a guess. [/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]No I don't think so since the actual Ben Thomas (His brother) didn't know he had his license so the informations couldn't come from him.[/spoiler]

Not Wills best work, harsh movie and not why I go to see movies...and I am a huge fan of WS.[/b]
    Yeah same here, I loved every movies he released, but this one kind of deceived me

Will Smith really outdid himself, kinda sad how a lot of people criticize the movie, it turns out the majority of the people who didnt like it, well they really didnt understand what was going on. And a small amount of those were the guys and girls who dont like dramas.

A must see.

Banned

Will Smith really outdid himself, kinda sad how a lot of people criticize the movie, it turns out the majority of the people who didnt like it, well they really didnt understand what was going on - people with a low IQ. And a small amount of those were the guys and girls who dont like dramas. But hey, cant please every idiot on the planet.

A must see.[/b]
    I'm not an idiot, still I think this movie could have been better. It seems like the producer read "How to make drama movies for dumbs"...It's too basic. I felt like deja-vu.

I'm not an idiot, still I think this movie could have been better. It seems like the producer read "How to make drama movies for dumbs"...It's too basic. I felt like deja-vu.[/b]
    It was suppose to be deja-vu. They just dragged it a bit too long so the average movie watcher got tired and closed it. I watch a lot of movies and i read what the reviews and what the people think of the movies. The general theme was " i didnt get it " .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast