Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seven Pounds

This is a discussion on Seven Pounds within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; It was suppose to be deja-vu. They just dragged it a bit too long so the average movie watcher got ...
Page: 2

It was suppose to be deja-vu. They just dragged it a bit too long so the average movie watcher got tired and closed it. I watch a lot of movies and i read what the reviews and what the people think of the movies. The general theme was " i didnt get it " .[/b]

It's not like we aren't bright enough for such movies to appreciate them, it's more like were not emo enough to enjoy them, sorry. /cry.

NeronDomitius

great movie, i really enjoyed it.

It's not like we aren't bright enough for such movies to appreciate them, it's more like were not emo enough to enjoy them, sorry. /cry.[/b]
    You don't have to be emo to enjoy a good drama movie, neither smart, your comment just shows how ignorant you are and shows us why you wouldn't enjoy a film like that.

my god, this movie was soooo sad.

Great movie anyways

Ainelover

u guys sucks, go watch steven seagall movies then if THIS MOVIE IS SOOO BAD. meatball sandwich, it owned end of story, i just lol about the plot like, ok he considered himself resposible for killing 7 people in that car crash and wanna make a mense, but its really a no brainer :P

You don't have to be emo to enjoy a good drama movie, neither smart, your comment just shows how ignorant you are and shows us why you wouldn't enjoy a film like that.[/b]

I like how you equate opinion of a movie to ignorance lol.

I didn't like the movie because it's not why I go to movies. However, I feel you must be terribly emo to have enjoyed this movie. And I do not think you are stupid for being emo, since emo is just an emotional state not a indicator of IQ. You probably already knew that since your so smart but just maybe forgot or something. I, for one, really like dramas, just not these kind, is that okay with the most intelligent person ever? lol...this is a discussion of movies isn't it?

I don't like strawberry icecream, I must be an idiot.

Ok movie. Something new. Tho after first 15 min i knew what the movie was about. Alittle transparent but interesting

pretty bad movie, thats all what im going to say.

talk about fighting back the tears lol, amazin film

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

alex i love you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12