Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shutter Island !

This is a discussion on Shutter Island ! within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYVrHkYoY80]YouTube - 'Shutter Island' Trailer HD[/ame] Never watched it,but I intend to,as soon as someone uploads it to my free ...
Page: 1

Default Shutter Island !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYVrHkYoY80]YouTube - 'Shutter Island' Trailer HD[/ame]

Never watched it,but I intend to,as soon as someone uploads it to my free zone

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I watch all my movies at www.watch-movies.net... the newer movies that get released aren't clear but are still watchable, but if you wait for a month it's like in a mint condition.

yeh I downloaded pirat...best I could find around 700 mb...sux...didnt watch it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I never download, what's the point when you can stream it...

hmmm123

Great movie one of the best that has come out! You really have to pay attention to whats going on to get it. This is a 10/10 for me.

Grylls

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I never download, what's the point when you can stream it...
    some of us don't have the uber speed connection. i download the movies from torrents when i'm at school, also, it's easy to share them with USBs.

definitely worth seeing

Wow what a great movie...at the end it left me confused,at first I didnt get it,what happened,but after watching it for a second time,I got it .Movie is great,Im recommending it to everyone.

Solidviet19

That movie was one of the best movie i've watched, i still dont understand what happened at the ending tho ><

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

It was very good, i think i understood the ending. I could be wrong though.

SPOILER BELOW !

well i think they brainwashed him with those cigarettes and pills,and convinced him that he was a patient on that island,that he killed his wife and thats why he was there,but at the end,when he says is it better to die like a good man,he means that its better to die like a man that isnt crazy,that he never killed his wife,rather than to accept that he killed her and kids,and continue to live like a psycho.

Atleast thats what I think happened xD.

edited
    Last edited by Decerto; 03-31-2010 at 05:21 AM.

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    well i think they brainwashed him with those cigarettes and pills,and convinced him that he was a patient on that island,that he killed his wife and thats why he was there,but at the end,when he says is it better to die like a good man,he means that its better to die like a man that isnt crazy,that he never killed his wife,rather than to accept that he killed her and kids,and continue to live like a psycho.

Atleast thats what I think happened xD.
    Spoilers>>>

First part you said i don't think makes too much sense, second part however was practically it. He was never brainwashed, he was mentally unstable. At the end he was well aware of what happened, he did not become insane again. His last words pretty much gives it away that he wasn't insane, "to live as a monster" or " die as a good man" I wouldn't call him a psycho when he killed his wife, he only became a psycho when he killed his wife hence he called him self a monster instead of a psycho.

KpDeranged

I think he was in there the whole time. They just brainwashed him to think he was a police officer.

I saw arround 2 weeks ago, great movie

UrMomWasProLastNight

its a nice movie, but you really gotta pay attention to all details.

cause if u dont. u will be confused at the end ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast