Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

SPiderman 3

This is a discussion on SPiderman 3 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; not my favorite moovie.. i prefer the 2nd...
Page: 5

yeti

not my favorite moovie.. i prefer the 2nd

Spiderman 3 was not that bad...

Spiderman 4 is going to be the best one

Carnage,Venom and Sandman

StaticShock

Spiderman 3 was not that bad...

Spiderman 4 is going to be the best one

Carnage,Venom and Sandman[/b]
    yeah,it going to be nice i cant wait for it

waste of £5.90 why o why didnt i go see 28 weeks later -.- i know my gay friend and his moaning

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

what the fuck you guys talking about? IMO it was better than the 2nd one. Altho they empowered too much sandman, and gave him too much drama.

I hated Eddy Brooks Jr. since the begining tho, I mean... the reasons of why he hated spiderman weren't WOW at all, he faked the pictures so he lost the position, big fucking deal, what goes arround comes arround, and he was calling the blonde chick his girl after 1 date, what a retard. At least the comic's Brook was ok, he had a ongoing competition with Parker and wasn't a skiny dick.

I don't get why MJ broke with peter tho, that didn't made much sense, just because Harry threathened her or something? Needed better plot.

And what's with the director thinking that Emo = Chicks magnet? Did anyone noticed how all the girls turned arround to check him out just cuz he was dressed in a black suit and with greasy emo hair? makes no sense.

Despite that, was fun to watch. Made me sad when Harry died, but didn't understood how his face was scared after the bomb, but the "falling from a 10 story and destroying ur head" scar dissapeared. Also... why didn't he went psycho like his dad? A real psycho goblin wouldn't have listened to the buttle... who came out of fucking nowhere thank you very much for taking ur time to help ur depressed master... cunt.

Still, nice movie

Feel the same... most of the plot was really thin and didnt make much sense

Felt like Star Wars E3... where Anakins conversation with Darth Sidius

Im ur new master!
    No ur evil!
    Yes i am!
    Ok ur my new master!
    Now go kill young jedi
    NO!
    YES!
    OKAY!

But instead u have Harry and MJ

Dump him
    OKAY!

Terrorblade

It was an average movie, but I hated was like they switched the murder of Parker's uncle on the sandman guy. That was realy stupid act.

they should had made two films instead of one. Everything was going so fast....

For me it was much worse then 1st and 2nd part. Same difference like between Matrix1 and Matrix3

what the fuck you guys talking about? IMO it was better than the 2nd one. Altho they empowered too much sandman, and gave him too much drama.

I hated Eddy Brooks Jr. since the begining tho, I mean... the reasons of why he hated spiderman weren't WOW at all, he faked the pictures so he lost the position, big fucking deal, what goes arround comes arround, and he was calling the blonde chick his girl after 1 date, what a retard. At least the comic's Brook was ok, he had a ongoing competition with Parker and wasn't a skiny dick.

I don't get why MJ broke with peter tho, that didn't made much sense, just because Harry threathened her or something? Needed better plot.

And what's with the director thinking that Emo = Chicks magnet? Did anyone noticed how all the girls turned arround to check him out just cuz he was dressed in a black suit and with greasy emo hair? makes no sense.

Despite that, was fun to watch. Made me sad when Harry died, but didn't understood how his face was scared after the bomb, but the "falling from a 10 story and destroying ur head" scar dissapeared. Also... why didn't he went psycho like his dad? A real psycho goblin wouldn't have listened to the buttle... who came out of fucking nowhere thank you very much for taking ur time to help ur depressed master... cunt.

Still, nice movie [/b]
    Only a few looked up at him, when he started swinging his hands down the street the girls were looking at him like hes a freak.
    It didn't explain it very well, but harry made his solution better to not make him go crazy.
    And yeah that butler is a cunt :lol:, if he knew spiderman didnt kill harrys dad why wait til the end of the 3rd film to tell him?

freakyangel

And yeah that butler is a cunt :lol:, if he knew spiderman didnt kill harrys dad why wait til the end of the 3rd film to tell him?[/b]
    maybe cuz he enjoyed the fighting between spidey and harry ^^ but then he thought he'd better tell him before its too late (before spidey gets killed)

ChowBoy

It was an ok movie wasn't the best spiderman yet(needed to see more of venom) but can't wait until the fourth one comes out with Venom in it!!!

Ainelover

Venom/Carnage/Lizard > Spiderman series ^^

we already had venom, doubt he's coming again in the 4th one, but who knows, I wouldnt mind!

freakyangel

we already had venom, doubt he's coming again in the 4th one, but who knows, I wouldnt mind! [/b]
    he will xD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345