Stargete sg1 - the arc of truth

This is a discussion on Stargete sg1 - the arc of truth within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i know some of you may be stargate fans here, and this movie release isnt till march or even later ...
Page: 1

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

i know some of you may be stargate fans here,

and this movie release isnt till march or even later i think it is straight to dvd release.

although if any of you have do torrents or warez, i suggest you search it, there is a leaked copy out there not DVD quality but close. very watchable i myself watched this today and i have to see after the cliffhanger ending in Season 10 it bring the Saga of the orai (sp?) nicely although i know there Talk of a second movie gonna be released apperntly, And it seems there will be.

i have to say this is a nice Ending, Really good movie, a must for Stargate fans, I suggest you watch whether you wait for DVD release or not, it is a must to watch.

It has all the people from the TV series in also, no new people. if you wondering

The leaked copy is shit rather wait till March to see it, Half the fx arent in it like the Ori ships etc. Watched leaked copies before and its like literally someone going "BANG" were some fx should be.

There is going to be a few movies to end the Ori "thing" although i hate how they killed off my favorite race which totally fuckin sucks

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

The leaked copy is shit rather wait till March to see it, Half the fx arent in it like the Ori ships etc. Watched leaked copies before and its like literally someone going "BANG" were some fx should be.

There is going to be a few movies to end the Ori "thing" although i hate how they killed off my favorite race which totally fuckin sucks[/b]

the only gfx missing is the glow on the ori ships. so its not that bad, and yeah there will be another movie after this, but i dont think the ori will be in it

stadik-god

i watched it, it was good, and the effects on the leaked copy aren't bad at all.

downloading it atm, propably not going to watch if the quality sucks

stargate for teh win! best series ever