Sweeney todd

This is a discussion on Sweeney todd within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Sorry but i reallllly was disapointed with this movie just a bit of advice dont go and see it if ...
Page: 1

noisome

Sorry but i reallllly was disapointed with this movie just a bit of advice dont go and see it if you hate musicals i was told there was 1-2 singing out bursts but the whole thing is singing.... post ur likes and dislikes !!

Personally, I enjoyed it. Wish I could see the Broadway version someday. The motion picture, however, was very well done. And the musical portions didn't bother me. Although, granted, that could have been because I was already informed about the musical part well before I saw it.

I knew that it would be about singing like 95% throughout the movie. I did enjoy it, because I find Johnny Depp a good actor and he was awesome in this one.

agendas

was really good thought it would suck cuz it was musical :huh: b ut actually was impressive and good even if u dont like musical

anyone want a meat pie?

Trawma

was really good thought it would suck cuz it was musical :huh: b ut actually was impressive and good even if u dont like musical
    anyone want a meat pie?[/b]
    +1
    i really loved this movie