Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Transformers

This is a discussion on Transformers within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Looks crazy good, ya got Michael Bay directing and Steven Spielberg as the executive producer, this movie can't fail.... http://www.transformersmovie.com/main.html...
Page: 1

tindall

Looks crazy good, ya got Michael Bay directing and Steven Spielberg as the executive producer, this movie can't fail....

http://www.transformersmovie.com/main.html

cadela

maybe the best movie in this year .....

becouse spiderman3 is too sux

Yes,

I wanna see Fantastic 4 2 Silver Surfer ( mostly cause of Jessica Alba tho:P )
    Pirates 3
    The Simpsons

and most definatly TRANSFORMERS!

other good movies coming would be The Reaping, eventho it gets like a 5 on imdb.

Banned Senior Member

Summer movies are always the best ^_^

cadela

i hope this new movie of Fantasitc 4 better be good... becouse the frist movie... bha ... too sux :P

Simpsons and Pirates 3 rules

EpsaNomaly

Looks crazy good, ya got Michael Bay directing and Steven Spielberg as the executive producer, this movie can't fail....[/b]
    if shia leboeuf is a main actor, then you, my friend, can quite easily be incorrect

wideload620

maybe the best movie in this year .....

becouse spiderman3 is too sux[/b]
    best movie of the year do you mean by making the most profiet or visual stunning?

If any of the 2 above id say Pirates will beat everything hands down

FattySin

Yeah I look forward to seeing this too... Looks amazing, nice to hear that Prime's got his old voice too It will be the first time in 2-3 years I actually went out to see a movie :x

J

Yeah I look forward to seeing this too... Looks amazing, nice to hear that Prime's got his old voice too It will be the first time in 2-3 years I actually went out to see a movie :x[/b]
    Wow, /no_life_ftw?

Banned Senior Member

I dont go out to watch movies either :x I just download em... dont really have time to go to the movies when you work nights

Yeah, I download movies also. But my gf rather goes to watch a movie in the cinema, cause if we watch it at home we barely make it past the beginning of the credits list.. :x

Baxxor

Transformers, Fantastic Four(silver surfer) and Pirates 3 seems like the "hits" atm
    Transformers seems like a really cool movie tho

kenpai

Transformers, one of the classics i actually never considered material for a movie. With this whole superhero/Marvel comics movie parade it looks like they found a new subject. Might be good, could also be a disaster.

Gotta luv the simpsons: http://youtube.com/watch?v=XnCR3fAVPWs

Now i start thinking about other 'classics' to make movies off. Shout when they ring a bell:-p. How about, ehm, Thundercats or The Freggles, probably loads of others..

FattySin

Wow, /no_life_ftw?[/b]
    Late reply on shit but not no life... More like no money >.>

freakyangel

Yeah, I download movies also. But my gf rather goes to watch a movie in the cinema, cause if we watch it at home we barely make it past the beginning of the credits list.. :x[/b]
    lol :P and u say that doesnt happen in the cinema?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast