Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Transporter 3

This is a discussion on Transporter 3 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i wasnt too attracted to it or the girl, but the movie turned me around, girl still not great lookign ...
Page: 2

i wasnt too attracted to it or the girl, but the movie turned me around, girl still not great lookign to me

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it was a really good movie... the girl at the beginning seemed pretty fuked up cause of freckles and shit, but when she got out of the car, dang

whenever in doubt, paper bag it

was pretty good action.. just like the first 2..
    i wish the girl was hotter... she wasnt bad.. but could be better... like megan fox better .. i would watch it over and over and over

good movie? lol it was fucking terrible...i was ready to walk out after the 20th scene of him and that dumb bitch talking about cooking/eating food with that bs romance music in the background..it was really bad acting also

touchmeslowly

good movie? lol it was fucking terrible...i was ready to walk out after the 20th scene of him and that dumb bitch talking about cooking/eating food with that bs romance music in the background..it was really bad acting also[/b]
    +1 to this statement.

In my opinion..the first Transporter was the best...after that...the next two were a great disappointment.

Acostic

verry good movie... 5 stars from me.

The movie wasnt so good, since it had logic errors. I liked the idea, but i felt it had more potential than was brought to the screens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12