Underworld 3 - Rise of Lycans

This is a discussion on Underworld 3 - Rise of Lycans within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Just watched it last night, and i have to say im very fucking disappointed in that movie :/... Had expected ...
Page: 1

Just watched it last night, and i have to say im very fucking disappointed in that movie :/... Had expected something that could live up to the other 2 Underworlds but Rise of the lycans was shittier than a Low Budget B vampire movie... Even the effects in it was sloppy.

Anyone else here who has watched it? lemme know what you think if so.

3/10 here.

Just watched it last night, and i have to say im very fucking disappointed in that movie :/... Had expected something that could live up to the other 2 Underworlds but Rise of the lycans was shittier than a Low Budget B vampire movie... Even the effects in it was sloppy.
    Anyone else here who has watched it? lemme know what you think if so.

3/10 here.[/b]
    I watched a little bit of it - It was a stupid movie, This should've been the first one - WE ALL KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN. I mean, They explained the whole Lucien x The vampire old fart's daughter. So DURRR Kinda stupid to make a movie that already was explained. XD

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I think it was decent.. I didn't really expect too much from a prequel so I didn't get disappointed.
    But yeah.. If you haven't watched the first 2 yet you should watch the 3rd one first.. Or just skip the whole movie ^^''

5/10 because the first 2 movies were awesome but if it was my first time watching underworld I would've given 2/10 :P

it doesn't have kate beckinsale amiright ? k no reason to watch it

it doesn't have kate beckinsale amiright ? k no reason to watch it[/b]
    nah, She figured it would've ruined her Career- And she was perfectly right. XD

first underworld was bad ass second wasn't even that bad if i recall but ya i haven't watched it yet i guess i will since i dl'd it but still dont know how this movie can be good with out her

however dark knight was still good with out scarlet jo so who knows

it wasn't horrible nething under a 5/10 is dumb this movie is at least a 6 i give it a 7 outta 10 and yah it shoulda been first but i mean look at star wars ...

the chick in this film is hot as hell too so iunno kinda made up for kate missing out on it