V for Vendetta fans

This is a discussion on V for Vendetta fans within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; this movie is great check it out if you like the movie or even if you dont, very funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEIwEc1dxY...
Page: 1

this movie is great check it out if you like the movie or even if you dont, very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEIwEc1dxY

Jesusr0x

this movie is great check it out if you like the movie or even if you dont, very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEIwEc1dxY[/b]
    V For Vendetta is the most retarded movie and people believe it, stupid Liberal propaganda making people believe that Conservatives could turn to tyrants and dictatorship even though part of conservative is a strong hate for that... Stupid Liberals always falling for it.

tindall

V For Vendetta is the most retarded movie and people believe it, stupid Liberal propaganda making people believe that Conservatives could turn to tyrants and dictatorship even though part of conservative is a strong hate for that... Stupid Liberals always falling for it.[/b]
    wow...i just liked the fight scenes didnt know it was that deep lol

Psy

V For Vendetta is the most retarded movie and people believe it, stupid Liberal propaganda making people believe that Conservatives could turn to tyrants and dictatorship even though part of conservative is a strong hate for that... Stupid Liberals always falling for it.[/b]
    Yeah, since the liberation of rights is totally conservative But you do have a point, liberals are all intelligence and no wisdom, it's as if most of them live in secluded caves.

WrongAnswerYouDie

clicatorix?
    lol is that u? XD

kk watching

Gankster

I dunno, i liked it.

I thought the plot was great, i thought that the fact of him taking it into his own hands and making the people see things is awesome.

Good movie imo.

I like the movie
    but it feels like a dumbed down and more irrealistic version of Wag the dog

lol like the movie.. we saw it on school when our teacher wasnt at school

Banned

V for Vendetta was good...but it wasnt that good. I never understood why soooooooooo many kids my age were in love with it

wawh

V for Vendetta was good...but it wasnt that good. I never understood why soooooooooo many kids my age were in love with it[/b]
    its a cool name h34r:

As a movie, I enjoyed it. I took all the liberal bullshit as a grain of salt cause most movies are that way anyways.

eah, since the liberation of rights is totally conservative But you do have a point, liberals are all intelligence and no wisdom, it's as if most of them live in secluded caves.[/b]
    Coulden't have said it better myself, thats exacly right, no wisdom... only book smart intellegance.

Banned

Watching...

WootImLeet

yea this was a great movie