Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wanted

This is a discussion on Wanted within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; this movie looks tight just because angelina jolie in it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMlNKozweg i hope its gonna be as cool as ...
Page: 1

this movie looks tight just because angelina jolie in it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMlNKozweg

i hope its gonna be as cool as it looks

ye seen it before, looks very good :P

iiason

some times u don't watch the movie, for the movie, but for angelina jolie xD

its a goood movie i saw it

realy nice

Seekor

very true kinda reminds me of beowolf the best scene was with angela jolie

but this looks kick ass i dont know about you guys there hasnst been many good movies out lately and i think this one will.

the only good scence in beowolf was when angelina was in it that movie was abosulte rubbish

and yeah my brother was telling me to check out the commercial to download it i'll wait for dvd tho cam can't do angelina justice am i the only one who thinks her lips need to win an emmy or grammy or watever

Banned

cant wait to see this one !

sleepingtiger

this movie looks crazy good + there have not been the most quality mov ies out lately (since Rambo):P

fucking ending man...

[spoiler]i thought it was stupid that she shot all the other assasins including herself... i would've loved it if they kept it the way it was in the begining where we thought the famous assasin was his father and that they were all "good guys" chasing a rogue agent.... idk i didn't like the way the movie turned out, but other than that it was a great movie[/spoiler]

_random_

fucking ending man...

[spoiler]i thought it was stupid that she shot all the other assasins including herself... i would've loved it if they kept it the way it was in the begining where we thought the famous assasin was his father and that they were all "good guys" chasing a rogue agent.... idk i didn't like the way the movie turned out, but other than that it was a great movie[/spoiler][/b]
    lol yea dam this movie was unexpecting

but they werent really bad guys

only the black guy was lol

fucking ending man...

[spoiler]i thought it was stupid that she shot all the other assasins including herself... i would've loved it if they kept it the way it was in the begining where we thought the famous assasin was his father and that they were all "good guys" chasing a rogue agent.... idk i didn't like the way the movie turned out, but other than that it was a great movie[/spoiler][/b]
    u serious? that scene was the best in the movie (excluding jolie's ass shot)

is a nice movie very nice made

and not so predicteble so its a 8.5/10 from me

u serious? that scene was the best in the movie (excluding jolie's ass shot)[/b]

That alone was worth the $6 in my opinion. However, the movie itself was ok, it wasn't anything spectacular, nor was it complete shit. I figure, if you've got extra time and some cash to blow, go see it, otherwise, all your missing is Angelina Jolie's ass, which is only a quick Google search away I'd imagine.

J

That alone was worth the $6 in my opinion. However, the movie itself was ok, it wasn't anything spectacular, nor was it complete shit. I figure, if you've got extra time and some cash to blow, go see it, otherwise, all your missing is Angelina Jolie's ass, which is only a quick Google search away I'd imagine.[/b]
    Only $6? Holy shit. Its $10.50 here

fucking ending man...

[spoiler]I thought he was going to catch the gun sooner and shoot a bullet to stop the one going around. Or to not change the story too much he'll shoot the gun but the bullet would barely miss and she would still die. [/spoiler]

Seekor

Definitely agreed with shurt not something spectacular and seemed like they ran out of ideas on the plot and batched it up. But overall I really liked the special effects and added to the overall movie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast