Were the Jedi's gay?

This is a discussion on Were the Jedi's gay? within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; It seems to me that Anakin only turned to the dark side when he slept with a woman. All the ...
Page: 1

LeftWingAndBrave

It seems to me that Anakin only turned to the dark side when he slept with a woman. All the other Jedi were single and nearly all were men. Does this mean that the Jedi's were gay like the armies of Alexander? And is this George Lucas' way of showing his solidarity with gays and lesbians by showing how sleeping with a member of the opposite sex might lead to corruption of the purity of the mind?

such a trouble, troubled young mind >.<

Anakin gave in to his emotion "anger" "fear" thats why he turn to the gay sid.... errr i mean dark side.
    Another point to be notice is he started his training at the age of 10? or is it 12? while others are at very close to birthm much more things to hate and fear h34r: h34r: .

Padme was the reason of his fear, and his though of the Jedi don&#39;t trust him was is hatred.

Thats why he turn to the gay... errrr the dark side.

zaffers

Alexander&#39;s army gay ? seriously you shouldn&#39;t accept a holywood movie as historical fact.

Jedi Knights were a religion based on Lucas films and they weren&#39;t allowed to have affairs.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

People need to buy some sense of humor

Alexander&#39;s army was as gay as a cucumber on a black man. As gay as a dick sucking another dick, as gay as elton john. A group of man, greek men to emphatize on the gayness of it, hanging out... alone... in the dark... wet... moisted night, without any women arround? They&#39;ve got to be gay. Didn&#39;t you saw the scene of the movie where there were men raping other men in parties of S&M? You are blind man, BLIND!

As far as Jedi&#39;s being gay, always thought that those light sabers had a penis shape form... and they also always hold it at the crotch&#39;s height, what&#39;s up with that? Anakin is a homo since borned, since the bitch that played Padme looks as manly as this fellow:

And he proved his gayness when he got convinced by Darth Sidius like a little bitch. I found a realistic drawing resuming the conversation between the two of them:

And afterwards, goes even gayer, showing that he hates women, and that he has the IQ of a Tickle Me Elmo toy. Another drawing resuming:

In Conclusion, Jedi&#39;s are homos, black men don&#39;t mix with cucumbers, and Alexander lead a S&M army.

*The Drawings are not mine, but makes look cooler if I say they are. I hate drawing, that&#39;s a fag&#39;s practice and I won&#39;t stand it damn it! The real author is Maddox from www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net

Tristan

People need to buy some sense of humor

Alexander&#39;s army was as gay as a cucumber on a black man. As gay as a dick sucking another dick, as gay as elton john. A group of man, greek men to emphatize on the gayness of it, hanging out... alone... in the dark... wet... moisted night, without any women arround? They&#39;ve got to be gay. Didn&#39;t you saw the scene of the movie where there were men raping other men in parties of S&M? You are blind man, BLIND!

As far as Jedi&#39;s being gay, always thought that those light sabers had a penis shape form... and they also always hold it at the crotch&#39;s height, what&#39;s up with that? Anakin is a homo since borned, since the bitch that played Padme looks as manly as this fellow:

And he proved his gayness when he got convinced by Darth Sidius like a little bitch. I found a realistic drawing resuming the conversation between the two of them:

And afterwards, goes even gayer, showing that he hates women, and that he has the IQ of a Tickle Me Elmo toy. Another drawing resuming:

In Conclusion, Jedi&#39;s are homos, black men don&#39;t mix with cucumbers, and Alexander lead a S&M army.

*The Drawings are not mine, but makes look cooler if I say they are. I hate drawing, that&#39;s a fag&#39;s practice and I won&#39;t stand it damn it! The real author is Maddox from www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net[/b]
    Lol dro, that convo between those two guys has little incommon with anakin turning evil. I hope you&#39;re being sarcastic!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

It has everything in comon with Anakin going bad bad gun! It didn&#39;t made sense how easy he turned over... the little homo. Conversation was:

Darth Bitch: Im a sith lord!
    Homo : Ill turn u in
    Darth Bitch: No you won&#39;t
    Homo : Fine... But give me a bad ass name as I kneel.