Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Whose Ready For?

This is a discussion on Whose Ready For? within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; To every1 who is watching this reply : Do NOT try to do a cure against cancers. That will make ...
Page: 5

Banned

To every1 who is watching this reply : Do NOT try to do a cure against cancers. That will make us Zombies and shitts!! XD

To any1 who didnt see the movie, do not watch down there or you will know the ending of the movie.

Btw to reply DESS, ending sux becuz he suicides himself to save the humanity.

Just watched it yesterday,anyways I thought it was a good movie...Still think 300 owns all and will always own all.

trionaleo

i dont know what i was expecting when i watched the movie... i just thought that he was gonna be alone in new york with his dog, and they will just chill or something. so it really suprised me. hahaha

i dont know what i was expecting when i watched the movie... i just thought that he was gonna be alone in new york with his dog, and they will just chill or something. so it really suprised me. hahaha[/b]
    rofl

freakyangel

i thought it was a good movie, went to see it last week or sth, i liked it except the ending

Banned

good movie
    Will Smith is the best

worst movie ever.

BlazorCon

worth ever penny to watch it in theatres...thats saying a lot seesings how all movies much cheaper and not worth theaters

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345