Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Movie Quotes!

This is a discussion on Your favorite Movie Quotes! within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; also Lance: Hey, whattya think about Trudi? She ain't got a boyfriend. You wanna hang out, get high? Vincent: Which ...
Page: 3

ultimaliaz

also
    Lance: Hey, whattya think about Trudi? She ain't got a boyfriend. You wanna hang out, get high?
    Vincent: Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?
    Lance: No, that's Jody. That's my wife.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

lawl, if you are gonna quote pulp fiction, gotta mention this one

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
    Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
    Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.
    Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
    Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
    Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
    Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
    Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
    [Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
    Jules: Fuck you.
    Vincent: You give them a lot?
    Jules: Fuck you.
    Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
    Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: What?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

"You're gonna shoot your eye out!"
    : A Christmas Story

"The shnozberries taste like shnozberries!"
    : Williy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (old version > new version btw)

"Cause the house always wins. You play long enough, never change the stakes, the house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet big, and then you take the house." - Ocean's Eleven

KirbyKommando

"I feel the need, the need for speed."
    -Top Gun

"WE GOTTA PUT A BARRIER..(breathing heavily) BETWEEN US AND THE SNAKES"
    -Snakes on a plane :lol:

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

"It feels like....a....bag of......sand :unsure: " <-- 40 year old virgin xD

"I WILL EAT YOUR SHIT!!!!" <-- Borat :P

DragonStrife44

"Say &#39;ello to my lilttle friend!"

"I&#39;m gunna take this world by the balls"

"I&#39;M TONY FUCKING MONTANA"

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Tyler Durden: Three minutes. This is it - ground zero. Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion?
    Narrator: ...i... ann... iinn... ff... nnyin...
    Narrator: [voiceover] With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.
    [Tyler removes the gun from the Narrator&#39;s mouth]
    Narrator: I can&#39;t think of anything.
    Narrator: [voiceover] For a second I totally forgot about Tyler&#39;s whole controlled demolition thing and I wonder how clean that gun is.

Tyler Durden: Now, ancient people found their clothes got cleaner if they washed them at a certain spot in the river. You know why?
    Narrator: No.
    Tyler Durden: Human sacrifices were once made on the hills above this river. Bodies burnt, water speeded through the wood ashes to create lye.
    [holds up a bottle]
    Tyler Durden: This is lye - the crucial ingredient. The lye combined with the melted fat of the bodies, till a thick white soapy discharge crept into the river. May I see your hand, please?
    [Tyler licks his lips until they&#39;re gleaming wet - he takes the Narrator&#39;s hand and kisses the back of it]
    Narrator: What is this?
    Tyler Durden: This...
    [pours the lye on the Narrator&#39;s hand]
    Tyler Durden: ... is chemical burn.

Tyler Durden: Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We are God&#39;s unwanted children? So be it!
    Narrator: OK. Give me some water!
    Tyler Durden: Listen, you can run water over your hand and make it worse or...
    [shouts]
    Tyler Durden: look at me... or you can use vinegar and neutralize the burn.
    Narrator: Please let me have it... *Please*!
    Tyler Durden: First you have to give up, first you have to *know*... not fear... *know*... that someday you&#39;re gonna die.

[after vigorous sex with Tyler Durden]
    Marla Singer: My God. I haven&#39;t been fucked like that since grade school.

"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. "

i wish i had a good memory enjoying these quotes tho

FattySin

By the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall. - Optimus Prime

^_^

"The shnozberries taste like shnozberries!"
    : Williy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (old version > new version btw)[/b]
    I liked the Super Troopers reference better :P

-Pulp Fiction
    Vincent: Bacon is good, pork shops are good....
    Jules: A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie. I&#39;ll never know &#39;cause I wouldn&#39;t eat the filthy motherfucker.[/b]
    -Stand By Me
    "Chopper, sick balls"[/b]
    -Kill Bill
    "I speak, of the perversion done to this council... which I love... more than my own children, by making a Chinese Jap-American half-breed bitch its leader! "[/b]
    -Half Baked
    "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you&#39;re cool, and fuck you, I&#39;m out!"[/b]
    (pointing to ppl around the room as he says it)
    -Coming To America
    Black Lanlord: All right, here we are. There&#39;s only one bathroom on this floor, so you&#39;re going to have to share it. We got a bit of an insect problem, but you boys from Africa are used to that.[/b]

Ripper_of_romania

Sara:What should we toast to?
    Hitch: Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

Hitch: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it&#39;s the moments that take your breath away.

Hitch: Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom.

Hitch

Borat: You like me? You are my friend?
    Driving Instructor: Yes, I am your friend.
    Borat: You be my boyfriend?
    Driving Instructor: No, I&#39;m not your boyfriend... okay, yeah, I guess I can be your boyfriend.

Borat: He is my neighbor, Nushuktan Tulyiagby, he is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock-radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

Borat

Ben at 7-Years-Old: [Sundance begins humping the stuffed duck] Hey, look at Sundance wrestling his duck.
    Michael Newman: No, no, that&#39;s not wrestling. That&#39;s... Something you shouldn&#39;t know about for another 10 to 30 years.
    [Points at son, Ben]
    Michael Newman: Ten for you...
    [Points at daughter, Samantha]
    Michael Newman: ...Thirty for you.

Click

JustAnother

&#39;&#39;Freedom is the right of all sentient beings&#39;&#39;

(transformers)

SubliminalAssumptions

"THIS IS SPAAARRTAAA"-Leonidas

"What are you lookin&#39; at? You&#39;re all a bunch of fuckin&#39; assholes. You know why? You don&#39;t have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin&#39; fingers, and say "that&#39;s the bad guy." So, what&#39;ll that make you? Good? You&#39;re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don&#39;t have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you."- Tony Montana(long but fav scarface quote, and also how im gettin treated right now)

"Can&#39;t rain all the time..." Eric Draven The Crow

"I made him an offer he couldn&#39;t refuse" Don Corleone

"You know what you can do with that watch? Stick it up your arse!" Alex A Clockwork Orange

Kellie Frost: Is he OK?
    Cody Lambert: He&#39;s fine. He ain&#39;t gonna be such a romantic buckaroo for a while but he&#39;ll be fine. [right after Lane&#39;s nuts get stomped by a bull]

pX~

The Da Vinci Code, ops sry wrong topic :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast