a bit lost here...

This is a discussion on a bit lost here... within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; well i have the 2 cds, of course i installed both and i also dled that 1.14 patch w.e. but ...
Page: 1

ChosenAngel

well i have the 2 cds, of course i installed both and i also dled that 1.14 patch w.e.

but when i was going to play i saw there are like 10-15 "gateways" (servers call em whatever u want :P ) that weren't even there last time i played (only USA west+east, Europe + Asia were)

so what gateway should i use to play? i live in Puerto Rico if that matters; i went at first with one called RoxOnline (because a friend told me he played there) but its almost like a ghost town

so i was wondering which one is a good gateway that has more people than that?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

well...its not like ur limited to 1 server -_- just go make an account on every server then u can go switch around if u find one server is boring

its not like u have an account u need to lvl....only thing that changes is ur rating :/ which i dont find that important considering u can just kill bots to get ur rating super high

ChosenAngel

well...its not like ur limited to 1 server -_- just go make an account on every server then u can go switch around if u find one server is boring

its not like u have an account u need to lvl....only thing that changes is ur rating :/ which i dont find that important considering u can just kill bots to get ur rating super high[/b]
    well im having a bit of a problem and well i seem to be unable to create accounts since every time i click to make 1 it seems to get stuck downloading terms of user agreement thing before im actually able to make the new account (this is really the problem)

thats why im asking so i can later ask my friend to make me an account on that server that hopefully wont be as empty

Puerto rico huh? maybe its like peru, u bought piratery, so the cds are just copies that might be modified to show those servers (cuz actually battle.net only have 4 servers West, East, Europe and Asia) so u can some things, like buy the original cds, or learn how to modify the entrys on the Registry Editor.