Cd Problem

This is a discussion on Cd Problem within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Basicly: I Start the Game Intro Movie Starts Game Freezes and everything is black/white (Including Task Manager when I turn ...
Page: 1

Basicly:
    I Start the Game
    Intro Movie Starts
    Game Freezes and everything is black/white (Including Task Manager when I turn it off)
    I Try Again or Give Up

After you watch the intro movie the first time, it won't show whenever you play the game again.

How can I get past this? Is there a way to do something to the game so it thinks I already watched them and will not show them whenever I start the game?

I could always buy Broodwar and not have to worry about it but I want to play the original before I do anything like that.

I may have to buy another copy of the original aswell since I lost the CD-Key years ago and I have been using an old friends key and do not know of any programs to find out the CD-Key that I currently use(found one years ago).

<3 StarCraft Map Making

My original has been like this for years and was only good to install the game to play Broodwar which I no longer have anymore.

TristoN

Basicly:
    I Start the Game
    Intro Movie Starts
    Game Freezes and everything is black/white (Including Task Manager when I turn it off)
    I Try Again or Give Up

After you watch the intro movie the first time, it won&#39;t show whenever you play the game again.

How can I get past this? Is there a way to do something to the game so it thinks I already watched them and will not show them whenever I start the game?

I could always buy Broodwar and not have to worry about it but I want to play the original before I do anything like that.

I may have to buy another copy of the original aswell since I lost the CD-Key years ago and I have been using an old friends key and do not know of any programs to find out the CD-Key that I currently use(found one years ago).

<3 StarCraft Map Making

My original has been like this for years and was only good to install the game to play Broodwar which I no longer have anymore.[/b]

other than a cd crack or whatever, did you download the 1.14.0 patch from blizzard&#39;s website for SC? it should fix.

NickO

It says that my version of SC is more updated than the patch.

DafOff

i like making SC maps, but i&#39;m no good at it >.<

Strider

are u using a cd crack ?

I have the actual CD, had it since 1999. Its just that the thing screws up with the videos.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

had the same, worked for me with a non cd crack.