Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i'm guessing there is no knowledgable person for this forum

This is a discussion on i'm guessing there is no knowledgable person for this forum within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; u cant read don u ? I said Z doesnt go for Fast Expo vs Protoss... Im always said the ...
Page: 3

u cant read don u ? I said Z doesnt go for Fast Expo vs Protoss... Im always said the beginning strat are always the same. What im trying to tell u ( stupid ) is theres alot of strat and changes between a game. You wrote like an essay saying about a same shit over and over again. Yes, I would like to play a game with u. Just give me a PM and I'll upload the replay even loss/win

TunaFishyMe

rolf? 80% Z go FE against P. 1 base P > 1 base Z .... lol
    of course there is a lot of strats mid game. Thats a fucking given. What kind of rts strategy game doesnt have mid game strats? But the build orders dont go till midgame -__-". PvT = Zeal/Goon/Temp vs Tanks/Vul ... you can go for your "creative" strats by going Zeal/goon vs MM if you really want to. Unless you are some micro/macro god, chances are you wont win. Every combo has a written counter...of course you dont blindly follow the guide until you reach that point. Ultra/ling/swarm doesnt = win lol. I dont even know if you know what you want to say.

pm me your msn...i have to work during the weekdays so better on saturday and sunday

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

soooooooooooo.. its sunday, any update on the 1on1 yet?

TunaFishyMe

didnt get msn yet
    but ill probably lose cuz i was never that good to begin with lol. Regardless, im interested to see how creative he is

my msn = [email protected]
    add me anytime

My time = GMT -8
    I'm only at home between 6-12 pm

Tosser sucks at starcraft..

TunaFishyMe

added

2kunlimited

hm.. do u know how to play sc? all the shit u said is stupid, no one is following any build strat. For Example different map has different strat while vs different race. The player who follow building order never gets good, and u said " Theres a specific build strat they they use vs a certain race and they follow the build format to the detail."? this is bullshit, like Terran vs Protoss ; Theres marine + work rush , Marine + tank + worker, or fast 2nd base...There's alot of strat, no1 follow the building format. If u feel like playing like a noob just like in Ko u only do Spike + run / Town... Go Ahead~~[/b]
    LOL are u fucking kidding me? WOW...i dont know where to begin with how stupid you are. Any dumbass knows that to be good at SC you got to follow a certain strat in certain situation. THAT "STRAT" comes with an early BUILD ORDER you fucking retard. What? you just gonna build whatever u feel like in a 1v1 game? ARE you that fucking stupid??A truely good player don't just fucking build on top of their head. I haven't played seriously for a while but from what i just read im sure it wont take much to own ur noobass. And FYI there are certain race vs race strat u NOOB. I played SC for over 4 years and I hang around enough koreans to know what goes on.

1v1 anytime noob

TunaFishyMe

thats what im trying to say. But he keeps telling me im the idiot. I play with people who are on team [Light]. Thats a pretty big foreign clan. I know 2 people (1 is a close friend) who is on Canada's B team and another guy who used to be 1st in Norway. Of course, I am NO WHERE as good as them. They were teaching me the basics but I kinda got bored since it takes so much effort to become good. I dont really have confidence that I can beat you since I havent played in 3 months and I only took SC seriously for about 3 months, but I am very interested in why you are so confident in what you have to say.

Build Strats cover absolutely everything. There is a counter for everything. Of course, just cuz you have the counter units doesnt mean you will win. It all comes down to macro/micro = practice. But like the guy above me says, you can be as creative as you want, but if you dont follow a build strat, you wont do things fast enough...unless you are teching at immense speed and have amazing micro to fend off an early rush once you get scouted for teching and not blocking your choke. Then I applaud you.

2kunlimited

There are 2 basic things you have to be able to do in order for you to be a decent sc player: Scout and build units while you are fighting.

Come on west channel 510 .. im waiting 2kunlimited / tuna

Still waiting my nick = icG.L05eR

2kunlimited

Still waiting my nick = icG.L05eR[/b]
    I don't have on my laptop or with me but i'll dl the game iso. And install it.

azn2k2000/west server

TunaFishyMe

i got raped pgt b+ wayy too good for me.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i got raped pgt b+ wayy too good for me.[/b]
    replay musum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast