Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Ko4life StarCraft Clan

This is a discussion on Ko4life StarCraft Clan within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; lol whats not balanced about bw? SC and broodwars both werent balanced when it was created. Through numerous of patches, ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

lol whats not balanced about bw? SC and broodwars both werent balanced when it was created. Through numerous of patches, it became more and more balanced. Remember when hatch was 400 and pool was 150? Regardless, they are both balanced now (as balanced as can be) Broodwards just has more units for unit combination. More build options. More strats.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ur most likely just as scared as lutz he wouldnt get on SC coz hes getting owned there all the time coming up with excuses like "ohhhhhhhhhhh on bw i woulda raped u"

ya like its such a diff, lurkers? woohoo not that great tbh

DTs ? DT rush ? wee, ur screwed, i see how balanced it is no T will ever get vessels in the time a toss rushes u with DTs.

and that medics? unot that great either.

TunaFishyMe

lol? first off, all you have to do is scout to see if the toss is going to DT rush. 1 gate, block entrance = tech. Waypoint an SCV into his base and youll easily see if he Dts. Engineering bay, Turrent takes like 30 seconds and then you counter the DT rush. you are up on econ so you expo and fast tech.

medics makes the game much more versitile. What good is stim if there are no medics? All a Z needs to do vs a T without medic is wait for him to stim, run away. Stim, run away. Then flank and hes useless. Metal sucks against Z because they hit too slow.

Toss lose Cors/Dt, Cors/Reav strats.

Everything can be countered if you scout. For korea to all move to BW is more than enough to prove how balanced it is.
    I really want to play people here on KO but after my laptop got stolen, im not used to this one/nor my mouse. Give me a week or two and Ill play sc with one of you guys.

pfft lutz sucks xD :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Devourers balance things for the lack of anti-air in Zerg, and Scourages are absolutely useless unless you're facing Carriers.

StarCraft vanilla is for those who can't strategize well so they just do the same thing over and over.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

pfft lutz sucks xD :P[/b]
    Play me again

TunaFishyMe

True...zerg has weak anti air. Scourges are good against vessels and observers though.
    i suck too but ill play you again when i head back home. I just moved to my new house in university for next year so i dont really have a desk,

lol? first off, all you have to do is scout to see if the toss is going to DT rush. 1 gate, block entrance = tech. Waypoint an SCV into his base and youll easily see if he Dts. Engineering bay, Turrent takes like 30 seconds and then you counter the DT rush. you are up on econ so you expo and fast tech.

medics makes the game much more versitile. What good is stim if there are no medics? All a Z needs to do vs a T without medic is wait for him to stim, run away. Stim, run away. Then flank and hes useless. Metal sucks against Z because they hit too slow.

Toss lose Cors/Dt, Cors/Reav strats.

Everything can be countered if you scout. For korea to all move to BW is more than enough to prove how balanced it is.
    I really want to play people here on KO but after my laptop got stolen, im not used to this one/nor my mouse. Give me a week or two and Ill play sc with one of you guys.

pfft lutz sucks xD :P[/b]

doh, we dont play low maps well, lutz does but hes asian..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

doh, we dont play low maps well, lutz does but hes asian..[/b]
    lutz will only play fastest or low and doesnt play nr either(me thinks he is scaredededed of the tech tree xD)...and he stacks hydras!

lutz will only play fastest or low and doesnt play nr either(me thinks he is scaredededed of the tech tree xD)...and he stacks hydras![/b]
    no thats coz on regular sc he would get owned by me anytime

so he made me get bw and finally gathered his first win against me on a map i never even played befor :P

TunaFishyMe

low money map is where the skill is at.

low money map is where the skill is at.[/b]
    actually u cant rate skill just because the ones prefer low maps and the other ones mucho maps, and im not talking about fastest maps either, theyre noobish...

TunaFishyMe

mmmm not too sure about that one. Econ is one of the most important factors in the game. no matter how good your macro/micro is, if you have no econ, youll be crushed easily. Money maps (BGH) pretty much takes econ out of the entire thing. Expanding isnt even necessary. Im not saying BGH has no skill, just that it removes and important factor of the game. Toss/T can just turtle up to 200/200 with 1 base and take over the entire map. Zerg cant do that shit.
    Z must take expos in order to gain econ.

TeamLiquid vs TeamBGH on BGH maps and TeamLiquid pretty much won 5-1. (if i remember correctly) Low money players can adjust to money maps but bgh players cant adjust to low money maps.
    besides, low money map is more involved.

english pls O_O or less nerdy talk ? lol

TunaFishyMe

english pls O_O or less nerdy talk ? lol[/b]
    lol says the woman who tries to create a starcraft team and doesnt know a single thing about the game.

every tournment or pro matches are played with bw and with low map...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast