Online?

This is a discussion on Online? within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; This is an online game now? I still have my two starcraft(blue) and broodwar(? the green one anyway, it has ...
Page: 1

Richard_II

This is an online game now? I still have my two starcraft(blue) and broodwar(? the green one anyway, it has been a long time since I played) cd's that I bought years ago so I could load the game on two pc's, do a serial link and vs my son after we had both beaten the cd's. We would make our own map's- of course I destroyed him everytime :P I loved playing starcraft, if it is online now maybe I will check it out

It had been online since it came out through Battle.net and the other options.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Always has been online...

Strider

starcraft , was so cool cant belive ppl still play it , special forces maps ftw they were sweet as, and those ones were you had to stop all the monstors getting to the end they were sweet to

Richard_II

Always has been online...[/b]

It wasn't an online game when I used to play it; could only vs other players via serial connection on other pc's. And, you had to have a unique key for starcraft on each pc in order to play the other person; the game recognized if you were trying to use the same starcraft key and wouldn't let you play.

u are in a mistake, that is Warcraft I :P

starcraft , was so cool cant belive ppl still play it , special forces maps ftw they were sweet as, and those ones were you had to stop all the monstors getting to the end they were sweet to[/b]
    did u play on Aus-1?