Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sc2 will never beat SC

This is a discussion on Sc2 will never beat SC within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i forgot man people who kill computers instead of real oponets and get ranked for it were so pro.. man ...
Page: 2

i forgot man people who kill computers instead of real oponets and get ranked for it were so pro.. man o man
    i also remmeber in starcraft people using bot programs to cheat and or make automatatic bases
    sc2 so far no cheat all legit

but 1 thing i miss the most from sc1 was the terran music... in sc2 terran got some country crapass music

dojomaster

the kool thing about old SC is the muta BOMB and the use map settings. the new one looks like warcraft which didnt do so well....

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    wtb goliaths
    wtb medics.

netarchy

SC2 beats SC easily because it uses a patch launcher to update the game, plus its online multiplayer, not LAN. :P

Banned for scamming.

those of you who didnt played SC:BW on the net , have no right to talk . graphics dont make a game GOOD GAME . i liked sc 1 better , but im eager to play the campagin on sc2 couse it has pwnage story

Quantum420

Played all of em, and once you've play SC2 you never go back to SC:BW
    same reason Diablo2 > Diablo1, Sc2>SC even the SC2 campaign was gold

hoijdoink

Starcraf> starcraf 2 was so simple and good game!

Quote Originally Posted by netarchy View Post
    SC2 beats SC easily because it uses a patch launcher to update the game, plus its online multiplayer, not LAN. :P
    So, your basically saying your a retard and never knew how to play orginal Starcraft? got it.

I was never into the starcraft multiplayer, especially the fact of getting my ass kicked no matter what by Korean's but it was amazing. Lan was amazing I always preferred it for when friends are over and such. Nowadays they are blaming piracy for limiting their games in such way's - it's truly ashame that they are so retarded that they are letting people playing their game free while punishing the people who payed 60$ for the game and more then likely will be paying for 60$ each expansion to follow.

Actually sc2 is as good as sc1 . but always the first time playing leaves a taste so you are not able to get that taste anymore again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12