StarCraft 2: Battle Report #1

This is a discussion on StarCraft 2: Battle Report #1 within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://www.starcraft2.com/features/battlereports/1.xml Its still in Alpha Testing....
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

those 2 people are complete noobs

those 2 people are complete noobs [/b]
    At least they get to play unlike the two of us. :lol:

only got to/wanted to watch the first 13 minutes of the game, But the micro(the part wasnt bad when the stalkers vs the marauders on the tosses part)(the part where the scvs where on the lots) wasnt bad nor the macro(multiple racks running). Which were the only positives. Lack of scouting on the toss's part was terrible. It just looked almost like a rine-cyber matchup to me which i didnt like. But the marauders made up for it. Im not sure of all the units but i would have thought that the terran should have teched earlier especially after an early expo. Absolute horendous wastefulness on the toss player so much wasted for mineral disruption with lots and stalkers, when the patch wasnt dirupted at all. I actually want to watch the rest just to see the units. Game play overall was extremely poor. Should have had some gosu players playing. To bad it looks like one of my matches.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

problem with gosu players playing is it very rarely ever gets to where teching is actually involved...at least not to the point where ud be able to showcase units like theyre trying to do here xD

goal of showing off units: accomplished
    goal of entertaining us: not even close to accomplishing!

Remember when SC1 was out? It wasnt that good already, we had to wait till BW and it got balanced. This game its on its early stages, and IT WILL NOT be that godly when it comes out, but after 6-10 months, maybe less it will be better.